Report all bugs, or problems you've encountered here.

Postby Diana » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:30 pm

The avatar dress up page has gotten an update, but that doesn't mean it is perfect. Please use this thread to report bugs so I can find them to fix them!

I've played with the avatar page with Chrome, Firefox, and IE (though if you are still using IE, maybe it is time to switch to a modern browser) on Windows 7, Chrome on Android 4.4, and Chrome on OSX 10.11. Are you using a different browser or device? Let me know how it works for you.

Note: You do need a relatively steady internet connection to use the avatar page.

Site Admin

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 11:15 am

Re: Avatar Dress Up Bugs

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:25 am

The straight jacket item we have won't allow me to wear it anymore for some reason.

I saved it as an outfit. It had taken the shirt off.

I equipped the outfit and put it back on and saved my avi to wear it, but it still removed it.

I saved a different outfit. I think it might just be the straight jacket because of what it does with the arms.

I'm also on mobile, on chrome.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 1:15 pm

Postby mdom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 pm

I don't know why, but it's not saving the Frost snow gown to my avatar... I feel naked.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 3:15 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:46 pm

So it's not just the straight jacket then.

Postby Bassy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:59 pm

As I am trying on different clothes, It's not taking off a pair of pants. It doesn't even show on the 'BTM' image box thing by the avi. So if I try on a different pants, it'll still show the other bottom that I supposed to have taken off.

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Kyndreth » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Soo, I've noticed that in the dress ups, some categories just refuse to show up. My foreground items (I should have 2 solar system corrects) aren't there in the dress up page.

I also know for a fact that Chobi's having the same issue with his jacket tab. Because he should now have a prince jacket and it isn't there.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 12:15 pm

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby Diana » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:The straight jacket item we have won't allow me to wear it anymore for some reason.
I saved it as an outfit. It had taken the shirt off.

I equipped the outfit and put it back on and saved my avi to wear it, but it still removed it.

I saved a different outfit. I think it might just be the straight jacket because of what it does with the arms.

I'm also on mobile, on chrome.

Thanks for the detail in your report! I will look into it and see if we can't get it working again for you. :)

mdom wrote:I don't know why, but it's not saving the Frost snow gown to my avatar... I feel naked.

Have you tried refreshing the page and/or re-equipping the dress?

Bassy wrote:As I am trying on different clothes, It's not taking off a pair of pants. It doesn't even show on the 'BTM' image box thing by the avi. So if I try on a different pants, it'll still show the other bottom that I supposed to have taken off.

I believe this happened because the internet connection may have hiccuped. If you refresh the page, it should be fine. I will work on adding some more checks to prevent this.

Kyndreth wrote:Soo, I've noticed that in the dress ups, some categories just refuse to show up. My foreground items (I should have 2 solar system corrects) aren't there in the dress up page.

Entire categories don't show up, or just an item? You do have two of the Solar System (Correct). Please PM me for issues with your individual account.

Site Admin

Postby Bassy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Uh, well...I only have on two items on which I equiped but I also have more things equiped that didn't save. This is my first time saving a new outfit, the other time I was just trying on clothing.

Postby mdom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:04 pm

I re-equipped and it worked!
It happened the same thing today, I had to do it twice to stick.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 3:15 pm

Postby Bassy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:06 pm

But at the same time, I like this ominous look. No-face blankness lol.

Postby Akuyi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:41 am

If equipping it twice helps, then this might be related to what has happened to me for ages: When I load the avatar creator, it will not display all items I have equipped until I saved the avatar a second time.

It had never affected saved avatars before, but maybe it does now.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 7:15 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:02 am

I've re-equipped the items that kept removing themselves 3 times. Lol. Still never worked.

Postby Bassy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 am

I can't change. It says I have no base and no internet connection, which I have both. I even tried refreshing and different bases.

Postby galled » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:36 am

Let me reboot the server. So many changes have come online since the last reboot...

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Diana » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 am

I worked on the avatar page a little today! It looks like the straight jacket is working again. The rest of the equipping should be a little more reliable now as well.

Site Admin

Next

Return to Bug Report