Report all bugs, or problems you've encountered here.

Pound glitch

Pound glitch

Postby Inspire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:09 pm

I was trying to abandon a pet at the pound and each time I confirmed I wanted to do so, I kept getting an error message saying "Information
You didn't select a pet to abandon. Maybe you wanted to
adopt one instead?" although I had went back a page and checked several times and saw that I had indeed chosen one to abandon.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 am

Re: Pound glitch

Postby Diana » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Thanks! I'll check it out as soon as I get a moment, probably will be on Sunday.

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Ishpire, do you have enough feathers to abandon a pet? Maybe that's why it didn't work?

Remember, you can always feed your pet at the kibble kitchen for free if you are short on feathers, or you can pay for them to go to the pet hotel, the pet won't grow any but it will save you feeding them each day.

You can also check out my free offers for chances to get the immortality potions (that you buy with wing currency), right now on my Halloween thread and my charity thread gives you one for a first pet hatching. Your pet won't die, it will evolve and live for ever. So me of the other members sell wing currency for feathers so you can buy your own potions if you don't want to buy your own currency.

Postby Inspire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:29 pm

I also checked to make sure on that as well and it did turn out I did the whole time I tried. ^^^^^ I actually was planning on abandoning a couple as I'm still finding myself and they held no interest for me anymore, it wasn't for shortage of feathers or food reasons, I make sure to save feathers for that quite often in fact!!!! Thanks a bunch for the offer, I might just check it all out, you're great for giving to others so well like that!!! Although I do have plans later on to get my own wing currency, just trying to put some time into this site first to make sure the decision has good reasoning. ^^^^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 pm

ok, I am sure once you give the pets up for adoption they will find a new home. :smile:

One day we may be able to trade with the pets but that is probably awhile away.

Postby Inspire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Oh yes me too!!! They're all adorable in their own way but just don't fit me at this moment!!! Oh boy, that'd be incredibly awesome actually and I do understand that considering it already sounds like a lot of work and time right away!!!

Postby Diana » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Sorry for the delay! I ended up being busier than I thought. This is all fixed now!

Pet trading is coming! I've got a few outstanding tasks to wrap up before it is finished.

Site Admin

Postby Inspire » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Ahhhh I'm so excited then!!! Thanks a bunch for trying so hard and I can't wait for the new feature to come around!!!

Return to Bug Report