Report all bugs, or problems you've encountered here.

Item bug???

Item bug???

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:41 am

I had the other color of the bg in my avi. The event told me to gift someone. It told me I had an extra of that background so I went to gift the extra item to someone and now I no longer have said item even though I should still have one.... Maybe something bugged and said I had 2 but only had 1? I don't know. But now I'm bummed I lost an item. :/

I wish I had the foresight to take a screenshot, but I didn't know this would happen.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am

Re: Item bug???

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:57 am

Soooo, turns out, it sent the same gift twice, so it sent both the original and extra of that bg to the same person. Idk how it did so. I messaged the person in question, but idk if they're going to reply, they were just some new user.

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:09 am

Ohyah we can send multiple gifts if you press the 'SEND' button more than once, sometimes by accident

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 am

Postby Diana » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:22 am

This is one of those classic scenarios where a bug becomes a feature - I was going to fix the gift button to prevent multiple submissions, but users liked being able to spam click the button to "gift bomb" their friends so we left it in. Unfortunately, that buggy behaviour can cause some headaches like this one!

Since you already requested that the user return the accidentally-sent second background, let's give them a chance to respond. If they don't, send me a DM and I'll correct the inventories.

Site Admin

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:47 pm

Cilencio gifted me one, so I don't need to worry about it now.

Return to Bug Report