Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Notifications

Notifications

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:33 am

I love that we now get notifications when someone posted in a thread, but I'd like it that, when I click it, it will go back to 0.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:58 pm

Re: Notifications

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:03 am

(っ◕‿◕)っ wrote:I love that we now get notifications when someone posted in a thread, but I'd like it that, when I click it, it will go back to 0.

It should change back after you've read all your posts, or hit the "mark all as read" on the front page. Is it not doing that?

edit:
also, I seem to have messed up. It gives notifications for everything. I'll work on getting it to do only subscribed and quote updates.

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:58 am

Postby Lime » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 am

Hm, I haven't gotten that problem- unless you mean where it'll only get rid of the notifications for the thread you clicked. For example, I had 12 notifications or so, checked a thread and still had say.. 7. From other ones.

If that's what you mean, Diana like mentioned, is toying around with making it only for subscriptions and quotes. Because right now you'll see threads you probably don't care about, haha.

Thank you so much for the feedback! We super appreciate it. Hearing what you guys think definitely makes our jobs easier. :)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:58 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Ghost » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:19 pm

NOTIFICATIONS YEAHH. Git it, Diana. ;D

Notifications are AWESOME. I have trouble keeping up sometimes. xD