Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Canvas size

Canvas size

Postby Q-tea » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 am

The canvas size for our avatars are so small, it will limit many wonderful items in the future, big hats, top hats, staffs, weapons with large widths, wings and other objects with similar concept. Will everything be miniature? I tried working with large items and this what I got. :/

So maybe a larger canvas would be good to consider before you have a lot of items in storage?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:41 am

Re: Canvas size

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 am

I can't see the image you linked, since I'm at school right now. I'll check it when get home.

We are reworking the avatars' pose and body, colouring, and sizing, along with repairing the system itself.

The canvas is 500 px wide, and 1000px tall, so we're not going to be making it bigger. I think we did change the ratio between the height of the avatar and the height of the image, so its a little better.

Site Admin

Postby Q-tea » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 am

/ o \ oh wow that's large, but I was only talking about the ratio between the avatar and the canvas, when it's on the site the canvas so miniature. (no idea about the canvas you work on, since this seems like a system I haven't quite seen before)

Glad to hear you guys are working on it, I'm excited to see how this site evolves!

Postby Lime » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Yeah, that's another thing we're working on. We are going to change that too, since it's hard to squeeze items into it currently! But we have mistakes as we go, it's a long process. :) But we're excited to try and work on it. It's something new for both of us.

Thank you so much though! I'm REALLY happy to see people bringing things to our attention. Also, I absolutely adore those items on the base in the photo! Did you draw those?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:41 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Q-tea » Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 pm

I'm glad I could help out with the process and really excited to see how this works out!

Ah yes I did, thank you! It was a quick doodle I made to see how it would fit. = // v // =

Postby Lime » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Well it's very good! I wish I could draw like that, haha.. v~v But I can't. Diana's the one that does all the art. <3 Although I wish I could help!

But thank you so much! I'm just as excited! :D Diana and I are working very hard though- but we're both in college, so it's just going to be kind of busy at the beginning of the school year (I start in July, she in.. September? I think. I think that's standard..) But yeah! The start of the year is always busy. =w=

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:41 am

Return to Site Feedback