Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Diamond's Emporium

Diamond's Emporium

Postby Q-tea » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:28 am

I find it great that you donate 1$ and get 100 wings. It's a lot more then other sites give you, but I find it a bit annoying to have to buy 10x the hairstyles simply recolored. It's not even a designed item, just 2 hairstyles in different colors. :worry: I don't mind supporting the site, don't get me wrong, I just feel like the items your supposed to buy with the said currency needs a little more effort and not just different colors like in the commons shops. We have a lot of wonderful event items all the time and I would gladly spend of those. Not sure I'm into spending RL $$ for recolors of hair. :distress:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 11:40 pm

Re: Diamond's Emporium

Postby galled » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey, Q-tea!

Diana is off on an adventure, so I thought I might share a little inside knowledge.

We totally get what you're saying and we understand how it should work (not that we know everything--far from it!). However, there are only so many hours in a day (and Diana is the only developer and the main artist) so she has to divide her time among the many tasks Windlyn requires.

One of her main goals is to bring Windlyn into Beta, so that means getting all of the features up and running. Diamond's Emporium was one these features. While it would be wonderful to make items for that, Diana also wants to make it fun for everyone who found Windlyn (in Alpha) by doing events, and knock off more items on the Alpha list to get us to the Beta stage. It may not seem like much is happening on the surface, but Diana has been revamping the inner workings of Windlyn to accommodate the full feature list and fixing nagging bugs that all users experience. So given those options, Diana feels the community and going Beta is more important at this time.
Of course, Diamond's would be wonderful for support (perhaps more moral than monetary in reality), so she will get to it and knowing her, she'd love to do more complex items for that than a lot of simpler things (quality vs. quantity). So it's on the list, but on the back burner so to speak.

So, thank you for your suggestions and support, both morally and monetarily, Q-tea!!! Everyone has been so nice here and we thank you for yours and everyone's extra efforts to help Windlyn evolve into a better site. :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Re: Diamond's Emporium

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:56 pm

I was able to get the treasure chests in the Diamond Emporium before so maybe she will be coming up with other items once in awhile

Return to Site Feedback