Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Anatomy issues

Anatomy issues

Postby Q-tea » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:46 am

The avatar look you guys are going for it so super cute, but there are some issues with the anatomy that look really iffy. ; u ; I know you are making new avatars now or editing? I'm not sure, but if the avatar is still being edited maybe some fixes to consider?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:38 am

Re: Anatomy issues

Postby Lime » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Hey! Thanks so much for your reply!

Don't ever worry about being hesitant to ask something! Or to give us comments. :)

And yeah, that was one thing we were particularly looking at. The anatomy is strange, so Diana and I have been chatting over Skype calls to make it better.

That actually looks incredibly similar to the new base we were going to use. :) Our biggest issue was that we're not sure how to colour it, since we have two VERY different styles. Thank you so much though! I'll definitely show Diana, or wait until she sees this.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:38 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Q-tea » Sat May 31, 2014 11:59 pm

That's great, I'm glad to hear you guys are so open to feedback. Your site has so much potential!

If it's similar to the new base then I'm mega excited!

I don't know if you've heard of a game in development called Skye, they are using a paint style which is pretty awesome, but a style like subeta wouldn't look bad either . o . Something that's probably not too hard to adapt to for other artists and that works well with layering and other items . v .

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:38 am

Postby Lime » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Yeah, our new bases look like the little "?" ones everyone has right now. :) We have the real base, but we're waiting on shops and making items before we release them. And yes, I've heard of it! Their art is incredibly gorgeous, although they are well-paid professionals (and incredibly talented), and definitely a lot more people than we have. :(

But! It doesn't mean we're giving up! We're just a little slow, but never stopping. ;)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:38 am

Return to Site Feedback