Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Pease! o no Would it be possible if...

Pease! o no Would it be possible if...

Postby Chii » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:29 am

The event items from the Lazarus shop that just got added...

I saw the amount of feathers I would need to get those pretty items and my heart stopped for moment x_x

Oh pretty pretty please, would be there be any chance we can buy the items with wings? D: I'll pay anything. I just don't have enough time to collect more feathers in time and I just like these items so much.

Sorry for whining, I just a have a little bit of hope ._.''

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Re: Pease! o no Would it be possible if...

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:06 pm

The backgrounds are pricey, but they do look like they take a great deal of work to make, so it kinda makes sense for them to be expensive. Everything else is still really cheap.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:39 pm

Postby Chii » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Then maybe just the backgrounds?
I mean, that way you can also spend your wings on more than just the hairstyles in the diamond emporium. I would donate .u.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Postby Bassy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Oh wow, I didn't know the lazarus was updated, finally something different, I hardly have any backgrounds

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Maro » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:46 pm

.... wellllppp looks like my charity is going to be lacking a good bit this time around ;-; definitely no backgrounds.. it'll cost me over 3k just to get the backgrounds i need and items for m'self /sigh/

i agree maybe putting them up for a bit of wings would be nice instead so there's more than just hairs to buy and stuff for people to spend feathers on ^^;;

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:09 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Well, if you can choose which currency to pay with would be nice, though Idk how easy that would be.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:36 pm

Bassy I can get you one. If there's a specific color you'd like, let me know and I'll post until I get enough for you, unless you have enough to get one.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:43 pm

I think that's a probably a suggestion to consider but I am not sure what is involved technically to make that happen either, Monkey. If I recall people complained a bit that wing currency cost real money so maybe that was a deterrent to put items in the diamond shop? ...though I did buy treasure chests in there so we do get new items that appear sometimes. I'd have died if the background had been in the diamond shop and not the lazarus shop!

Chii: can you use your wing currency to buy the new items from other members? If you use wing currency on the smaller items and use the feathers you were gifted for the backgrounds? Or...did you get any wings from the event someone might trade a background for? Or....do like me and try and post a lot!

I am sure we will see new items in the Diamond shop sometime in the near future.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:16 pm

I would cry if the bgs were paid for by wings only.

Postby Maro » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:22 pm

if they were like 5 wings or so like the chests were i'd be able to get a good few to give out to people >v<

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:09 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:09 pm

that would be nice for the regular items but impractical I think for the more difficult items like the backgrounds... not sure what they should be priced but some other sites it sounds like has stuff starting in the 1000's for their currency and each point is worth a penny... what is considered fair?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 am

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:01 am

Hey guys~ Thanks for the feedback :)

Much thought has gone into items, availability, gameplay and the economy and we're not ready to make any changes like this yet because Diana is so busy trying to get Windlyn to Beta. Without all of the major Windlyn features in place, we'd skew the economy in ways that would require major adjustments again when these features do come online.

We do our best to make the events on Windlyn achievable with just participation, no wings required. I know it sucks to not always get every item you want, but we all know that if it too easy, there's no drive to join in the event properly. We try to encourage trading between users, both during the event and after, and leave the release of the items into the shops as a last-resort to get items that you're oh-so-close to. We realize there were a lot of items this time around, which is why we extended the time they're in the shops to three days. Usually, event items hit the shops for just 24 hours.

Personally, the prices don't seem that outrageous to me. We have so many items for 10f, which is just one post, I dont think there are many other sites that will offer you those prices. The backgrounds are expensive, because as Monkey said, they do take a lot of work and I know Diana tries very hard to make the backgrounds special.

That said, everyone is free to trade for missing items for other items, features, and/or wings even. I haven't done any wing trades yet, but you're free to use them for trades. While wings may be of limited use/or value now, it will change. Thanks for your patience!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 5:39 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Return to Site Feedback