Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

I think this goes here

I think this goes here

Postby Maro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:06 pm

I'm really like the items that are being put out so far... I'm kind of vvondering vvhen there vvill be more...

I do kind of vvish there vvas a game or something here too but I understand development of things like that definitely takes a lot of time.

If I vvanted to apply to be a mod or something vvhere could I go to do that if you're hiring? I vvouldn't mind helping out a bit vvhere I could since you guys are just getting off the ground.

I enjoy the layout here too it's simple but very nice for sure.

I'm so glad I managed to snag a pair of vvings they look so cute. >x<

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:23 pm

Art by - ciel

Re: I think this goes here

Postby Lime » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello, hello! Lemme answer your questions. :)

First of all, thank you! That's very kind of you. :D It's great to hear people are liking our items so far! Currently, Diana and I are updating items a little sporadically. Unlike other sites where they save them all for a huge update, sometimes we just like to get an item or two out there so you guys aren't waiting around too long without something new. Although as far as a scheduled time when more items will be released- we aren't sure yet! But we're trying to keep it relatively frequent.

Also, as for games, there's a few you can play in our "Arcade" section- although they're more-or-less placeholders until Diana and I can develop our own games for this site. :) But again, that's not as much of a priority right now. But you can still play the current games!

Um, currently Diana and I aren't hiring or accepting volunteers at this time. We might in the future when Windlyn grows bigger, but currently we don't need any extra help. We always appreciate it though! When we're looking to hire, there'll be an announcement letting you know. But it won't be for a while.

Also, the layout will change with time. It's sort of "default-y" looking, and eventually it'll change (site layouts always change as things get upgraded), but currently it's staying the same since there are more important things to attend to. :) But thank you!

Lastly, thank you! They've officially left the shop now. So you're one of the lucky people who were able to grab a pair before they were gone. :D There'll be more exclusive items in the future!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Maro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Oh vvovv vvhat a fast response! o-o

Another thing I like is hovv it shovvs me everyone's local time since I live in a vveird timezone myself. x////x;;

Oh I knovv vvhat you mean! I'm actually an admin on another site that's currently done for reconstruction and there's so much vvork to be done x.x;

I'll definitely keep my eye out though! If I can I'd love to help vvith items or just being a mod or vvhatever. I tend to enjoy helping people out a bit too much for my ovvn good. x////x;;;

I knovv vvhat you mean by 'default-y' ours vvas like that forever ago and it can take a lot of vvork to make a good non-buggy layout. I can see vvhy you guys vvould put it on the back burner for novv like games since other things are higher priority n' such.

I am vvondering vvhen icons vvill be made for the other shops that are actually open though. I thought the body bits had disappeared and had to click on a bunch of the coming soon ones to find them again .. eheh ... x////x;;

I like hovv the items in the shops are fairly cheap right novv too, if I get to post a lot more then I can probably do my completionist quest I do on almost every site.

OO! I'm excited to see the other exclusives! I hope I can snag them vvhen they come out x.x I missed a lot of stuff that apparently happened last year & stuff. ;-;

Postby Lime » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Haha, was it? I'm usually a little tardy as of late, because I've been so busy. :c But I'm glad to be of assistance!

But yeah, managing sites can be hard. Do you mind if I ask the name of it? :) Or is it a secret? Either way, it's a lot of work but still pretty fun. Although I haven't been doing as much work as I should be doing on Windlyn because I've been so busy. But people seem to understand, and it's going at a steady pace I suppose! I just need to pick up the slack a little bit, since we're growing so fast! :>

Also oh! Those shops are kind of under construction. They're not necessarily "hidden" or "secret" shops, but we're not advertising them juuust quite yet. :) Although it's cool to see somebody actually noticed! Haha.

And yeah, right now everything is pretty cheap because we have a lot economy. Slowly things will become a little more expensive, but right now we want it to be affordable to everybody. :D Nobody wants to be naked! Haha.

And aww, things like that happen, unfortunately. :cc Although we try to give people a fair chance to grab one anyways!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 pm

Postby Maro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Quite fast compared to other sites this size or smaller, oddly enough. o-o;;

Esmaerin is the name of it, should be easy to find on google I think vve're the second or third link... maybe first... i lost count a vvhile back.. xD

JUST googled it, our facebook is first and vve're second XDD

I think I noticed a certain type of drinking establishment vvas among those under construction shops~ >3>

I could be vvrong though //vvinkvvink//

I'm so excited to see vvhat gets put out next honestly I've liked everything so far ^^

VVe try to do the same thing, I alvvays feel bad vvhen people miss it ;-;

Postby Diana » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello~
I'm glad you like the site so much~! <3

I always got tired of waiting for people to post, not sure if they were sleeping or just ignoring my conversations, so I added a timezone display for everyone who posts. :D

The body bits moved to a new shop we added today. I haven't had the opportunity to add an icon for it yet, and was waiting until I finished (and added the rest of the items we finished this weekend) to make an announcement. Both shops will have icons soon, don't worry. C:

Ah, yes, yes it is. //winkwink// haha. We're trying to get out some back stories for everyone, so you're all not in the dark about the characters in Windlyn.

I googled, Esmaerin looks familiar... I'm not sure if I've played on it...

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:53 pm

Postby Maro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:50 pm

It used to be named Eos so you may have played on it before it closed dovvn to be revamped. ^^;

Oooo I'm so excited to see it all!! ;3;

//rolls around// I just love young sites so much~~

Postby MystMist » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 am

I like this site design tho
It's cozy

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:53 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 am

holy crap i did not even notice the other items werent there anymore
/faceplants

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 6:53 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Maro » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:14 am

xD I had to scroll a lot before I realized it.

Return to Site Feedback