Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Hella disappointed D:

Hella disappointed D:

Postby Ryvvi » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:32 am

i saw there was a new shop and i thought there were new items and you broke my heart why :cry:

also given the upcoming halloween stuff are you going to be doing holiday themed shops separate or just putting the stuff into a pre existing shop?
also events y/n?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:59 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Re: Hella disappointed D:

Postby MystMist » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:18 am

Just be calm all will be revealed in due time

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 pm

Postby Lime » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:32 am

Hello! :)

I'm sorry you're disappointed! The Lazarus has actually existed for a long time, it's where the event wings were moved to for 100 users. I'm not sure if you were a member at that time, but we didn't have an icon there! But it existed for those sneaky enough to click. :P

Right now it's empty- it's an event shop, so when the Halloween items are released, they'll be going there. :) I hope that answers your question!

And yes, sorry- forgot to answer, we will be having a small Halloween event. :D

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:59 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Ryvvi » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:25 pm

uuugh now i remember
my bad ^_^;
/fails

also sweet events!

Postby Lime » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Oh no, don't worry about it! :)

Admittedly, Diana and I are both new at this, and we're trying really hard, so things do get a little mixed up. So I'm sorry!

Diana pours a lot of work into this site, and she's busy as heck. My life is all kinds of crazy right now, but I'm helping as much as I can. :P But yeah, I do apologise! Since we are a little slow.

I should specify though somewhere that The Lazarus is an event shop- so thank you for your feedback! :D If there's anything else though, please don't hesitate to let us know! Things can only get addressed when people bring them up. c:

Postby Ryvvi » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:23 pm

i wasnt super serious about the shop! T_T dont be sorry i was joking dont feel bad :cry: crap now i feel bad i know you guys put a ton of effort in :O
i mostly just made this thread to ask about the events/ different shops! i thought id open with a joke :oops:
Im so sorry my jokes arent funny ;-; /dies

Postby Lime » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Lmao, no, don't worry about it!

I like the community being happy. <3 So I do want to make sure things are going smoothly and people are satisfied. :D

Although I did post a scheduled announcement not too long ago~ So I hope it answered a little bit more. <3 But we will be having an event! So look forward to that. ;)

Return to Site Feedback