Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Event suggestions

Re: Event suggestions

Postby npixelz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:03 pm

That'd be cool. Since they're similar enough

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby (-o-) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:38 pm

What about an opera event? This way it could include viking and music related items.

:O Thanks, Autumn, I'll check it out!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:52 am

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby npixelz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:49 pm

That'd be nice! I could totally see something like that! There could be a background of a stage, and a background of the seats! And there could be opera glasses!

Postby MissAutumn » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:33 pm

That's a good idea. The pengwings could be dressed up. :3

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 am

Postby npixelz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:46 pm

Maybe an addition to the carnival, if that ever rolls back around would be extra things in the fortune teller booth? Or a whole new booth. Like, wishes or something. And there could be a shooting/falling star background, a genie tail, a well that's like those big baskets, a fountain background, etc

Postby npixelz » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:04 am

A Japanese Festival Event! With kimonos, kitsune masks, hanging lights, booth backgrounds, booth foregrounds, fans, ribbons, fancy hair, and so much more! I'mma look into Japanese festivals and add more things to the list! It could be an incarnation of the Carnival Event!

Postby npixelz » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:25 am

A fast food event. So like we could get generic fast food employee outfits, a generic mascot outfit, and food for both the hands, and glasses portions. So like we could have a burger in hand, a nugget in the mouth, a French fry in the mouth, a box of French fries in the hand, a smear of ketchup and/or mustard on our cheek, etc.

Postby npixelz » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:25 am

A mythology event would be cool. There'd be two teams, team Ancient Greece, and team Ancient Rome. There'd be togas and laurel wreaths, and winged helmets for the Greek team, and then armour, Roman helmets, and sashes for Roman team! Among other things of course. And like, you can get both sets of items, but whichever team wins would cause one of two items to be made, either a Greek item or a Roman item.

Postby Polaris » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:46 am

Ooh, I like that! I'd probably end up going for Team Greece, unless Team Rome's items spark me more joy haha

I'd like to see a mystical forest event, like maybe one of the mystical sisters (probably Aurora) drops an item into one of Windlyn's magical forests and we're tasked to go retrieve it. But as we're going merrily along the way, we find some other new items, perhaps even a new pet (like a sentient mushroom or maybe a fairy)!

We'd be tasked to find the item dropped and be awarded it as a prize, but as we go through the forest we encounter some goblins/trolls and have to answer riddles. For each riddle we answer, they give us an item as a clue to point us in the direction towards the lost item.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 am

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby npixelz » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:27 am

Ooo, that sounds fun!

Postby Polaris » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:03 pm

I just think it'd be really cool if we could explore more of Windlyn's lore and mythos. Also a magical forest background would be extremely cool!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 am

Postby npixelz » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:36 am

I agree. It'd be nice to learn more. Yes it would be

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:52 am

A Star Wars INSPIRED event. So not a copy, but inspired by SW, since I know we have certain rules against items from actual fiction.

Ok. So. Here's what I'm thinking. A short week-long event. Maybe the week of May the 4th. Each day a different pengling or shopkeep or other windlyn character will have a bounty on their head. A small wanted poster will be made with a "last seen" section that, like the limerick event, will vaguely point us in the direction of the thread we need to find them in. The reward for a successful "capture" will be an item. For example; a sword shaped Plasma blade (basically a lightsaber but not), a helmet reminiscent of a bounty hunter helmet from SW, a jetpack, a set of robes like that of the Jedi, or even a Plasma gun (basically a blaster but not). Those are just some of the items we could have.

Now, if that is still too close to Star Wars, then instead it can be a Steampunk event but still with the bounty hunting. The items would of course be different. Examples being; an energy gun still, workshop goggles on the head, a robotic arm, or even a steampunk workshop background.

Postby npixelz » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:40 am

A magical girl event, or something similar! Where you go into a battle fighting monsters and the like! There'd be sparkles and wands/staffs, and magical girl headbands! We'd of course need animal mascots!

A fairytale event! With fairies and elves, but also items to do with actual fairy tales, like long rapunzel inspired hair, a spinning wheel to represent sleeping beauty, etc.

And lastly, for now, a straight up just magic themed event, with long cloaks and potions and spells

Postby Gingerale » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:08 pm

There are spell book and cauldron items do you mean like flasks or what for potion items ??? Sparkles??

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback