Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Item Suggestion

Re: Item Suggestion

Postby Lime » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 am

Yes! What we plan to do, is release starter sets for each area (I might have mentioned it above, it's been so long and I didn't reread it haha), and you get one for free. The others you can have, but you have to pay for, but they'll be relatively cheap anyways! But it's at least to help people get clothes. :) But we have some right now anyways.

And yes, I LOVE dresses! Haha. Diana makes fun of me sometimes (with love, of course) because I like girly things. So I usually always draw dresses/skirts/heels/etc., and I love pink/purple and pastel colours. <3 So you will definitely see more of that! I've just been so busy I haven't had time to make any quiiiite yet! But I will!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Ryvvi » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:37 pm

aw yes! i cant wait!
im a little chilly rn >.>

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:45 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Lime » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 am

Yess. <3 I also want to make winter clothes for when it does get chilly out. I think it would be adorable!

Also, ugh. My college is always freezing. :(( I wear dresses and cardigans because it's so hot out! Then I go inside and I freeze my tush off..

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:40 pm

my works air con usually doesnt work :(
and we dont have a heater for when its cold..
work is dumb D<

Postby MystMist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:19 am

Well i would like a impractically long red scarf and hoodies.
Fezes and bowties are also cool!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:45 pm

Postby Lime » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Haha, so.. A Doctor Who fan I take it..?

I'd say we have a thread for it, but I think you already posted in it, probably. Lol.

But I don't think we can duplicate items, but eventually we could have "similar" ones! .. Maybe.

Postby MystMist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Well the scarf is just a common manga/jrpg reference i think all sites have something similar due to that.
Besides i liked fezes before the first time i saw the doctor. (Aladdin)

Postby Lime » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 am

Ahh yeah, very true! I wish I could have Aladdin themed items. P: But gotta be careful about copying things.

Postby Lime » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:09 am

Okay so- In all seriousness though. What items do you guys want, and I mean within this next update?

So far, we're working on basics- so hair, shirts, pants, and shoes.

What I'm asking is what kind of hairstyles do you guys want? Types of clothes, and what shoes?

So for example, jeans, long shorts, pjs maybe? Button-up shirts, long sleeves? Also, possibly converse, boots, flip-flops?

Let us know! Please! I wanna get an idea of what we should have next. Thanks!

Postby MystMist » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Well some jeans, a normal white unpatterned t-shirt, pair of socks and some sneakers would probably be good to have. A normal complete outfit.

Summer is heading into fall by now so some warmer clothes and things you would wear outside in the slightly colder weather would probably good next.

Postby Diana » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Lime wrote:Ahh yeah, very true! I wish I could have Aladdin themed items. P: But gotta be careful about copying things.

you mean Arabian themed? lol.

"Normal" is subjective. Shorts are my normal.... I'm working on making some jeans though, when I'm home from work. But there's like, flare jeans, and then there's straight legged, and then there's the legging things....

Lime and I are planning on making seasonal items. We have some cool summer ones planned, but we'll save them for next year and bring them out when it's hotter in the year. ;D
I've started sketching up some beanies, scarves, coats, and etc, already. Don't worry.

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:45 am

Postby MystMist » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:02 am

For me jeans are just jeans tho no matter what the kind as long as they are comfy and not so tight i can't bend my knees.

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 am

skirts and dresses please!
and jewelry :)

Postby MystMist » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:19 am

An assortment of classical hats, like bowler hat, cowboy hat, top hat and more like that?

Postby charity » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:32 pm

did i hear someone talk about hair???

i'm all about extremes when it comes to hair--- either rly rly long or super super short.
also hime bangs and/or straight cut bangs are mighty cute man like wow oh goshie.

also yeeeeessss to beanies holy cow.

um idk like glasses? i really like thick glasses and also round glasses (but then again i just want round glasses b/c i'm a cosplaying piece of trash)

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback