Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

[Feature Request] Selling stuff

[Feature Request] Selling stuff

Postby Altysay » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:53 pm

Will we be seeing something that will let us sell items back to the store?
Also I think it's be cool if we could get more piercings and have it so we can wear things, like elf ears, with hats.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:26 am

I'm looking to trade some of my extra winter items (sweaters and stuff) for the hair items like what I have on. I need them all except Pink and Black. PM me if you're interested.

Deviantart Tumblr
Tumblr is partly NSFW(18+)

Re: Selling stuff

Postby Link » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:00 pm

I,too, would not mind a little more complicated layering.

And selling things back to the stores might be nice.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:26 am

Pants get! <3 Now for brown boots...

Postby Turtle Sensei » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:09 pm

I agree! I'd like to wear my !mustache along with my reindeer nose!

Postby Zombie Bunny » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Well, as of right now, Windlyn only has one programmer, and it would be extremely difficult to regulate all of that. Just don't want to overwhelm our programmer, or have people with 10+ hats on at the same time. It would also be quite difficult to equip items, you might have to constantly equip and un-equip in order to get your layering in the right order, it would just be incredibly complicated and hard on our programmer. Windlyn's avatars will stay simple for a long time. It's not so bad.

Selling, however, is something that Diana's been looking at, but won't be implemented for a while since there are other features requiring her attention-- such as making items.

Image Image Image

Postby Altysay » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:38 am

Understandable, it's no biggy, just something I can't wait to have one day and will look forward too until then <3

Postby Vladimir » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:15 pm

It's funny last night I was looking for a sell-back feature. xD

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:26 am

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 am

if you were looking to just get rid of accidental doubles and arent too concerned about getting feathers back, im sure Maro would love to have donations for her newbie assistance thread :)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:26 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Maro » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:02 am

Ryvvi wrote:if you were looking to just get rid of accidental doubles and arent too concerned about getting feathers back, im sure Maro would love to have donations for her newbie assistance thread :)

oh yes i most defiitely vvould ;3;

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Lime » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Zombie pretty much summed it up quite well, thank you!

Diana does a lot of work on the site and avatars, so it is gonna be a while (a good while) before anything like that happens. Although we have talked about more complicated layering (of course we've talked about it haha), but again it's not something we can easily do yet. But it's worth noting the sell back feature, thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

We do appreciate your guys' patience with things. :) Don't hesitate to bring up more things, you're not going to offend! I'll gladly listen to all feedback, haha.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:26 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:37 pm

This feature has been implemented. Please check Once Upawn a Time in the shops dropdown menu for the sellback feature.

That concludes this discussion, so I will be locking this thread.

Site Admin

Return to Site Feedback