Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

layering

layering

Postby Q-tea » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:29 pm

I noticed that the lovely Dyed Voexel Cape unequips my lovely Cupcake Jumper. I would love to wear these together if possible. U v U;

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:30 am

Re: layering

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:20 am

Yes! I agree wholeheartedly! Its more of a skirt and should probably be on the bottoms layers level. I was just saying this in another thread.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:30 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Lime » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Unfortunately the way the layers work, some items get unequipped when you equip other items. This is because Windlyn currently doesn't have layers that support multi-equipping from the same category. So you can only put one of each item on per category. :(

We apologise for the inconvenience right now, but it's just how the layers work! Even though it is indeed a skirt, this makes it so users can equip leggings underneath. :)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:30 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Maro » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:39 pm

I think if possible if Diana can find a vvay to vvork it.. maybe adding an 'overskirt' type of layer could fix the issue? then users can still vvear the leggings in under but can also use the capes and such vvith it instead of them unequipping each other. ^^;

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 3:00 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Lime » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:22 am

I appreciate your feedback, but we have thought of this already. :) While there are some "simple solutions" on paper, sometimes it's just that Diana is busy, and doesn't have time to do certain things. Maybe sometime in the future, but for now at least we're able to get items out! :D

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:30 pm

Return to Site Feedback