Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Feature Suggestion

Feature Suggestion

Postby Eruvandir » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:40 am

Hi~

I was wondering if this was possible, or if a thread like this already exists, then I'm sorry >.<

As a total newb who loves dressing up avatars, I was trying to find a way to see all items in the site. So far, I haven't encountered a list of all items.

I was thinking of maybe a wishlist feature where you could add items you want to have, and a search option to go with it. Or something like a 'closet' where you can see all non-common items. Maybe a virtual museum of some kind?

It would really help for those hunting for items and those wanting to collect items.

Thank you for your time~

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 pm

Sometimes, I find myself longing for the feeling of being protected.

Re: Feature Suggestion

Postby Mika » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:58 am

Uhm, well we do have The Lazarus: an item guide thread. It is user made, so it depends on what's been uodated, but it does have most of the previous event items as far as I know.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:50 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Eruvandir » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks~

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 pm

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Sorry this took so long to get back to! I didn't realise this went unanswered, my bad.

No worries, suggest away! This is why we have a Site Feedback forum! :)

I love reading what people would like to see, and the community is what inevitably shapes a site. I love looking through suggestions. Sometimes they don't make it through, but I still read them all.

Are you talking about a dream creator type of thing? Eventually having something like that would be amazing. I love when other sites have that as well so I can look through all the items. But unfortunately we don't have anything like this so far.

We do have a user-created guide, as mentioned above. But I think it may just be for event items, not regular shop items. :)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Return to Site Feedback