Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

A Writing Forum

A Writing Forum

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:26 pm

I realize that writing is also a form of art, but I feel that it would get drowned out by all the beautiful drawings people make :o and I'm afraid of having my writing stuff get buried so I never bothered making a thread for it, since my focus when it comes to art is writing, lol.

Posting writing stuff in my Art Dump wouldn't really get as much attention as my drawings, lol.

I would love to see a writing forum because I would definitely use that.

Just my thoughts.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 am

Re: A Writing Forum

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:45 pm

we did have people posting poems which was pretty cool

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:07 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:55 pm

I've seen one thread for poems, but it was on the last page.

On other sites with forums, they have a separate forum for writing, so that people can post writing guides, their stories and so many other things.

I could understand why they don't do it just yet because the community is still rather small, but I just don't want drawings and such to drown out writing. It also feels weird to post writing things in the art forum...

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:31 pm

not sure how that works...guilds? But I am sure you could ask one of the mods. The new user Sheep mentioned they like writing so maybe connect with them...?

Also, if you are looking for someone to chat with then don't forget to check your unread threads and pop on those.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:07 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:07 am

It's more of creating a subforum in the hobbies forum. You know how they have art and crochet/knitting, and that stuff there? Just add one for writing. I mean, that's how the other site does it, and it makes sense.

Return to Site Feedback