Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

One day events? Why!

One day events? Why!

Postby Dragonball » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 am

Some people have to work or have other obligations.
I don't think the one day events are fair when there's so many items to be gotten in the lazarus.

Either no one is active when some of us CAN get on or we're unable to get on b/c of irl obligations.
St. Patrick's is cute but I couldn't paricipate, thanks a lot.
:(

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:19 am

Re: One day events? Why!

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:22 am

Uhmmm the St. Patrick's Day event is still active. The items are still in the Lazarus. I think the items might stay there for a bit after today ends. Not sure about that, but I'm sure Diana or Lime can verify that when they sign on.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:19 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Diana » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 am

Hi Dragonball,

Our St Patrick's day event is NOT one day long.

We very much understand that many people have other obligations, so we decided to run the lottery for a few days. But you have to remember, both Lime and I are both full time students. I also have a real job, that I go to when I'm not at school, from 8:00AM to 6:00PM or later if I can. Windlyn is my hobby. My school has been having midterms and finals practically nonstop the last three weeks, so believe me, I understand not having time to log on. That said, Lime and I decided St. Patrick's day is a minor holiday, so it isn't worth breaking our backs over, or failing classes by trying to put something together and sit around and run it every day. We originally were going to run the lottery for one day, but like you said, that is not fair to you guys. So we decided on a three day lottery game, with an average amount of payout, so nobody would be upset.

If you read the update I posted before I went to bed last night, you'd know that the items in The Lazarus are lasting over a week longer, so everyone who logs on can get them.

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 am

Postby Ka Lai » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Oh, good. Will we be told of the exact date that they leave?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:19 am

Postby Sanchicho » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:41 pm

The holiday items in The Lazarus will remain for sale until the 23rd. There was an update about it here.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 am

Postby Maro » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 am

I think you had the st patrick's day event confused vvith the cute little Pi Day 'event' vvhere they put Pi Pies up in lazarus for like a day

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:49 pm

Art by - ciel

Return to Site Feedback