Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Site Feature Suggestions

Site Feature Suggestions

Postby Satan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:29 am

This thread is for giving suggestions on features that aren't currently implemented on Windlyn that you would like to see in the future.

When suggesting features, try to be as clear as possible with what you are hoping for, vague suggestions aren't helpful and are likely to have much less chance of being implemented because people will have a hard time understanding what you are actually asking for.

Try to avoid making the same suggestion twice, or repeating a suggestion someone else has made.

Some suggestions may be more complex to implement than others, so try not to get upset if your suggestion cant be, or isn't implemented.

Personally I would love a tipping, or like feature for posts. Similar to gaia or facebook, it would notify the user that their post as been liked or tipped and depending on how it's set up, could transfer a small amount of feathers to the person from the tipper/liker.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:56 am

Re: Site Feature Suggestions

Postby Lime » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:02 pm

I like this! Actually, I'm a gigantic fan of the "tip" feature on Gaia. I'm constantly tipping people for RP replies, things I like, or to let people know that I've read it/agree, etc. It's really handy! I'll talk to Diana about it, and see what we can do! :)

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Satan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 am

I'm the same way, tipping for me on gaia is like the equivalent of liking a post on facebook lol.
Love love love the feature and it let's people know I agree with what they said without having to actually say so.

I had another suggestion last night, but now I can't remember what it was. D;

Postby Lime » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Yeah, I dunno how hard tipping or something would be to make. So I'm going to bring it up to Diana when I get back from Cuba. I like that idea a lot.

And d'aww! Well remember! Reeemmeemmbbeerr!

Return to Site Feedback