Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Hope this is the right spot for this.

Hope this is the right spot for this.

Postby Maro » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:42 am

I've noticed how uhh... inactive a lot of the forum areas are and I think that we as a community should try and boost activity in all sectors so help increase activity as much as we can!

Windlyn is a great place and I'd love for us to get more exposure and have more active members and all that fun stuff. Whether is be user run events or staff events [which i know the staff has planned soon already] or through just making discussion threads on topics we enjoy or heck even more hangouts or market threads or anything really... we need to try and help this place stay alive and grow!

:cry:

so who's with me on this? we know that we're lacking in activity so my feedback is that instead of talking about how dead it is we try to liven it up ! we shouldn't only be active during events but from day to day and everything in between! :cheer: if you catch my drift that is.

everyone has been saying events should spring us back to live more but i think that even without events if people see us being active in the forums and such that will motivate them to be more active themselves! :grin:

so let's try our best for Diana & Lime and all of the staff to keep this place going everyone! :cheer:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:42 am

Art by - ciel

Re: Hope this is the right spot for this.

Postby Balcan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:46 am

I agree. I think we need more diversity in the topics. Problem is, not everyone is online at the same time and there aren't that many users.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 am

Postby Maro » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:55 am

We have a lot of members just not a lot that are ever on these days for various reasons... I'm glad you do agree with me though.. if we could maybe advertise the site around again and stuff too or something and try and bring in fresh meat ...

I was thinking of seeing what areas don't have many topics and making some topics to fill those out as well x.x;

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:23 am

I've been meaning to start back my dice roll game again, but I've just been so busy with school and now a job as well. I might as well start it back up now...

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:12 am

Postby Maro » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:52 pm

That should help a good bit, I've got something planned soon too ^^

I'm hoping that if we all manage to pitch in even a little bit that we can not only boost activity but the amount of members that we have as well ^v^

i have something planned that i'll be doing soon too~ :3

Postby Hero » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:26 am

This website is so boring tho...

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:12 am

:grin_wink: Hi, the name is Hero!

Postby Maro » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:24 pm

It's not that boring and the staff is working on doing more things behind the scenes and other such things to make it even better.

Postby ShiroGEM » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:51 am

Well the site may be boring but the people sure aren't. I normally come back to reply to a bunch of threads because why not. \w/

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:12 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby Maro » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:42 am

I'm hoping that we can boost activity soon enough to the point that we are able to keep more people being active n such

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Pretty sure a good chunk are in school too which doesn't help site activity, hero
And, if you think it needs spicing up and you have an idea that fits the rules why not do it yourself?

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Maro » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:17 am

My thoughts exactly if anyone has any ideas that would help improve the site and are feasible I'm sure staff would love to hear them!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:33 am

And still being a relatively new site, it's still not very much finished. It might seem boring after a while, but if you stick around perhaps sometime soon we have some fun event. I mean, it's almost October, I'm sure they're planning some kind of Halloween event, or at least I hope so.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:05 pm

They better be o3o
And I'm hoping for butt capes

Postby Maro » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:22 am

I would love butt capes finally

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:14 am

Butt capes♪

Next

Return to Site Feedback