A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Kit's Kitty Korner [back to work]

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Kit's Kitty Korner [BUTT CAPES]

Postby Silverfire » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:55 pm

I wasn't going to put out as much as I did but the treasure piling up got to me <.<;
Ahaha I do too. I'm not comfy with loosing money <.<;
Ouch. Mine are too but I tend to do rotation. I need to pop my fodder makers on a nest for a good clutch of fodder babies and either sell them for a nice sum or train them myself for a nicer sum. Depends on how I feel with that one and who is gonna push. I think Ice is pushing this week after reset though and Fire is too from what I have read.

Might be a good week to sell some late hatchlings at a premium :'3

Local time: Fri May 03, 2024 5:21 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Wind is planning one, but I forgot exact dates hurr durr
But yeah, I have a TON of hatchlings and all three nests in use with more waiting o.e

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Silverfire » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Light has a lot planned out. Us winning BR really made us want to see actually how good Light is with dom. So we're gonna go against Water sometime in Jan/Feb for breaking a tie (hopefully) and then hopefully have a fun competition with Plague nearer the Light festival. Plague is seemingly up for that already; they want to see how Light will hold up against them. So Light is going to be pretty busy in the new year and I like that x3

I have one on a nest getting ready to hatch soon. I should pop some fodder on before rollover before I forget about it xD

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Yeah, wind is the anime con of the site, in our words XD

Postby Silverfire » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:12 pm

They are xD Wind would be another place that would fit me; so many Flights and I already used my Flight switch xD

I miss Arcane a bit, they are totally relaxed to the point that they just don't care. Light is pretty relaxed but a lot get a little... idk the word antsy? sometimes with some things. They are huge planners though, and when not hyped up for something, very sweet and kind. You'll never be overlooked by them either xD

So, yeah, enjoying my switch to Light. But still missing my mana towers too.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Ah
I was thinking between wind and fire, those are my usual two
Went with wind

Postby Silverfire » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Arcane is me, other than somuchpink. I'm a big dreamer and lazy as heckie and I like poking things to see how they work. But... they are a bit too chill sometimes and, like any Arcane, I am curious to a fault. So I had to try out Light.

I like Light's looks a lot better (love their nests and eggs) and they just normally keep to themselves which I do as well xD They seem like a cold bunch sometimes but they aren't. Everyone's noses is just in a book.

It's funny how a lot of people are actually a lot like their Flight. I know there are a lot there that come for eye color or dom but they still have those traits. I think it's pretty cool aspect tbh when you start to look at it.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:45 pm

I have an against ToS alt in plague just for red eyes for my possible hatchery :3
Because tomatoes should have red eyes XD

Postby Silverfire » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Ahaha I had one in Shadow because I wanted to do the Nuzlock game but it got too much to try to manage that (there is a limit to how much coli one person can take) so I closed it down temporarily while I figure out what I want to do with it :3

Moved the old dragons that I could to a friend's and my lair though. Didn't want to leave them there to starve. I might do a special Shadow lair with that, breeding night/shadow dragons and totally use the nests if needed for purple eyes for my hatchery idea if I can ever get that to take off next year.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Ooh, good luck with that
I play once a day on my alt, if I feel like it

Postby Silverfire » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Nuzlock is all about coli but since that is my income on my main, there really is so much I can take in a day. I think just breeding pretty purple shadow dragons is all I want to do with that one day.

Yeah. I plan on getting it to the point that I just log in to feed dragons and rotate nests for the Shadow ones.

Also, speaking of FR, there is going to be a longer maintenance and the FR Discussion is all all hoping for either the December event, Baldwin, or new breed. Flight Rising, the place where extended maintenance is exciting xD

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Yup lol
Which one are you hoping for? I'm hoping for bug fixes

Postby polly » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:44 am

hello people~ :D

Local time: Fri May 03, 2024 3:51 pm

The most important thing is to enjoy your life and be happy, that's all that matters
-Audrey Hepburn

Postby Silverfire » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:55 am

Kitalpha Hart wrote:Yup lol
Which one are you hoping for? I'm hoping for bug fixes

I was hoping for the Baldwin but we got the Dec and a new breed instead, holla

Postby MystMist » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 am

Because they are unruly, independent and doesn't listen to anyone and forgets orders as soon as something distracts them.

Local time: Fri May 03, 2024 12:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts