Topics that have been addressed/noted or solved already. Please search in here before making a new topic!

Games & feathers! [More like a question..]

Games & feathers! [More like a question..]

Postby ’✖‘ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:54 am

Do I have to be the top scorer to get the 100 feather reward?
I thought it would be like a play once per day & get 100 feathers kind of thing.. xd

& I didn't earn any feathers for making this thread unless you can't earn feathers in this section.. o:

Local time: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:28 pm

Re: Games & feathers! [More like a question..]

Postby Lime » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:37 am

Hello! Thanks for posting! :)

Currently it's only the top score, because at the time we didn't have many players. I'll bring this up to Diana, but a while back we were planning on changing it. For now I'll reimburse you from my own feathers. :)

Also, you don't earn any feathers posting in the bug report (and site feedback, I think?). Because we want people to post here with actual problems- instead of doing it with the prospect of earning feathers for it. That's what the chatting forums are for. :D So I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

Local time: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:28 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Diana » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:51 am

Heyo!

The Games section of Windlyn is on The Great To-Do List for reconstruction (just under adding trading and gifting items). I don't like the way it's set up either. I think it'd be better to have it be score-based, X points = Y feathers. And then allow users to submit their scores 3 times a day, or something like that.

With the no-feathers in the bug report form: If there's something wrong with your account, and you make an issue about it, it might mess some things up worse if you add points to it-- since that changes part of your account. So it's just a safety precaution, as well as what Lime said about wanting actual ideas for the site feedback.

Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:28 pm

Postby MystMist » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Just don't make it too easy to make feathers from the games we want people to post for feathers a lot and not just playing games.

Local time: Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:28 am

Postby Lime » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Don't worry, we know. :) We're not gonna give out too much for games- we've got this. It's just not a priority right now, but it's definitely on the list of things we need to take care of. Thanks though!

Local time: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:28 pm

Return to Addressed/Solved