Favourite event so far?

What's your favourite Windlyn Event so far?

Novalia Lottery
No votes
Zombie Smashers
11%
Pengwing Roundup
5%
New Years Item Design Contest
11%
Candy Grams
21%
Easter Hunt
11%
Pot 'o' Gold Lottery
No votes
Summer Palooza
16%
Frankie's Exchange
21%
Costume Party Fashion Contest
5%

Total votes : 19

Favourite event so far?

Postby Diana » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:37 am

I think it'd be fun to run some more polls... It's sort-of hard to come up with questions, but I'll try my best to make a new one every week, or every two weeks for you!

To start us off, a simple question: What's been your favourite event? What did you like best about it?
Were you only here for a few of them, or have you been a dedicated member from the beginning?

You can always view what you missed, or relive the old days by visiting the event forum.

Site Admin

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 pm

Re: Favourite event so far?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:44 pm

It was so hard to choose just one event! I loved finding the pengwings and it was fun pretending with everyone that they were hiding and the anticipation to see what they would bring us was exciting. Plus the pengwing itself is an adorable item (I hope you will bring them back into the "pet" store to purchase again this year).

I also liked the Easter egg hunt because it was similar to the pengwing event but it was after all an easter egg hunt which is a treasure hunt in itself!

But my favorite was probably the candy gram because not only could we purchase them inexpensively but when we gifted them they had wonderful items inside and each one was a surprise. Most of the events are only dependent upon us finding things but the candy grams were dependent upon us sharing - and I love to share! Plus, we could turn around and trade any of the extras. So if you did a holiday gift box similar to the candy gram then I would be great with that!

Summer Palooza was fun in that we got a surprise each day for logging in and they are one of a kind items.

Frankie's exchange shop was cool, we could earn extra currency for posting etc and we could purchase unique items that aren't just for Halloween. And it was great you let us buy pumpcoins at the end to use just in case we didn't earn enough to get the sets.

I liked seeing what others designed for the design contests - we got some fabulous items to purchase that way too and we got to see the talents of the community. So even though I didn't come up with any designs I still got to reap the benefits from the creativity of others.

I have to say Windlyn has come up with some very fun and exciting events and whether you come up with new ones or revisit the previous ones I will be happy! I wait with breathless anticipation to see what events lay ahead. Either way, fabulous job!!

Postby Mousy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Do I have to choose?! Ugh!
I have loved all of our events for many different reasons!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby murmurlade » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:26 pm

I was only here for the last couple events but the pengwing roundup and the item design contest I would have loved to enter ;w; )

Frankie's exchange is a lurker's worst nightmare haha.. since you have to post to get pumpcoins (the other method like changing your avatar wasn't so reliable everyday.. or was it supposed to be like that?)

I look forward to future events!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:14 am

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby I Shall Engrave » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 am

I like the idea of the item design contest.

The most recent halloween event was fun also and it encouraged users to post more.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 7:14 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:45 am

Frankie's exchange, like, I have to spam to get everything within the first day or two then I'm left trying to get rid of the stuff, but ya know, helping other people out. I came here probably halfway through the valentines event or something, but there was an event going on then. Frankie's Exchange is still my overall favorite just because of Frankie, he was an amusing character even though he didn't do much. Lol!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 pm

Postby Maro » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:19 am

I have loved all the events so far but I had to go with frankie's just because it was so unique and I loved it quite a lot~ /biasedfallbby/

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:44 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:14 pm

seems like people are having a difficult time choosing their favorites! (Either way we are all winners)

Postby Mousy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:55 am

I wound up choosing the candygrams. I really enjoyed the fact that the only way to get the items was through gifting. Instead of working your tail off to get those pink wings for yourself, you were working to get them for others and they were working to get them for you. It took teamwork and gifting is just plain fun!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm

Postby Silverfire » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:04 pm

I loved the Easter hunt personally. But I do love Easter a lot too ^^;

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:47 am

I loved them all! but my favourite was definitely the Zombie Smashers last halloween because i got to be such a badass T_T

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Your treasure hunt is pretty cool too, Ryvvi!

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:38 am

aww thank you! i think the worst part is is that i cant join T_T

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 pm

Postby Maro » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:25 am

i wanna join in on that one too, so many good events on here

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:44 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:08 pm

maybe you can join on a treasure hunt later Ryv - I know someone wants to be making that happen...

Next

Return to polls