A place to set up your own shop- whether it's art, banners, graphics, etc.

A Sheepish Fortune {open}

Moderator: Sanchicho

A Sheepish Fortune {open}

Postby TheFellowsheep » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:15 am

Welcome to a Sheepish Fortune

This is a tarot/oracle reading shop. Do you want a fun, mystical way of solving problems? Or gaining clues about yourself and friends? How about learning more about fictional characters? All of these can be done through the cards. *imagine hands swaying here to fro*

By default, results will be via PM.

Code: Select all
Who Is This Involving? {Nicknames, usernames, etc. go here}
Focus: {What's at the heart of this reading? Relationship with a friend? How this character thinks? What will happen?}
Which Spread? {Spread name here}

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 3:40 pm

Re: A Sheepish Fortune

Postby TheFellowsheep » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:16 am

The Spread

Past, Present, Future (PPF): This is the classic three card spread that is used for past, present, and future. This can be covering a character's story, a relationship between folks, as well as about anything else that can have a past, present, and future. Costs :feather:200

Through the Garden (TTG): This is similar but a 4 card spread. It allows one a look into the moment, any obstacles, and some advice on how to deal with those to complete the journey. Costs :feather:250

Relationship (Ship): This is a multi-card reading that looks at a relationship you're (or a character) having with someone else while y'all have a bit of a rough patch. It's meant to give you some idea on how you each view the issue, and maybe nudge you into reconsidering 'is this worth fighting over, or should I sail past this issue?'. Costs :feather:600

Two Chilling (TC): This is a multi-card reading based between two beings. One each for the present, one for what brings together, what divides, and what to focus on in the relationship. Costs :feather:300

Single Pringle (SP): Do you have a yes/no question? Or want to ask a simple question like, "Which is better, blueberries or strawberries?" Or "where do I find all the nice stray kitties that want pets?" Then all you need is a single card. Costs :feather:100

Sir Plotting Pants (SPP): Are you looking for a story prompt? Then look no further, this spread will tell you what your story is about. Costs :feather:350

Characterization (Char): Are you stuck on a character? Like struggling with what they do now, or who they want to be, or their backstory? This spread can help. It's all about diving into your character's inner world and how that affects their outer persona. Costs :feather:350

If you want a custom reading, I'm down. We'll negotiate price.

Postby TheFellowsheep » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:16 am

Active Readings:
  • Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot 3

Postby TheFellowsheep » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:17 am

Reserved :heart:

Re: A Sheepish Fortune {open}

Postby TheFellowsheep » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:49 pm

Welcome to my grand opening! I hope the prices seem reasonable. I've been here about... Maybe a week? Seems pretty easy to get :feather:200 a day or so. :smile: So, if they don't seem to be lemme know and we can haggle/adjust.

Postby Foxx » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:13 am

I'll be saving up my feathers just for this :heart:

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 5:40 pm

Postby TheFellowsheep » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:11 am

Foxx wrote:I'll be saving up my feathers just for this :heart:

muwahahahaha! Thank you, also your avatar is super awesome! I love your red theme sm.

Postby Arc » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:20 am

Ooohh, this is exciting! *-*

I sent you a message with my request and will send some feathers now! :3

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 6:40 pm

Postby TheFellowsheep » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:35 am

Completed Arc's request! Readings are so fun. Thank youu

Postby silverberry » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:01 am

Ooo this is neat! Best of luck with the shop!!

Out of curiosity - what deck do you use :O

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 7:40 am

https://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/event/eggHunt/partyCrasher2.png

They/them
Hangout Thread | CK Art Album

Images used belongs to Windlyn and their artists - slightly edited to prevent confusion for current event.

Postby TheFellowsheep » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:15 am

silverberry wrote:Ooo this is neat! Best of luck with the shop!!

Out of curiosity - what deck do you use :O

At the moment, I unearthed Joie de Vivre and Flowers: Oracle Deck. I've got a lenormand (Under the Roses) hiding somewhere. But haven't unearthed it so just gonna focus on these two atm.

Postby silverberry » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:28 am

TheFellowsheep wrote:

At the moment, I unearthed Joie de Vivre and Flowers: Oracle Deck. I've got a lenormand (Under the Roses) hiding somewhere. But haven't unearthed it so just gonna focus on these two atm.

I see!
Joie de Vivre looks gorgeous! The art for some reason reminds me of Alice in Wonderland

Postby TheFellowsheep » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:56 am

silverberry wrote:I see!
Joie de Vivre looks gorgeous! The art for some reason reminds me of Alice in Wonderland

Right? I love Paulina Cassidy's work! So whimsical! They have several decks, and I want them all. I also adore Barbara Moore 's collaborations. She has found some wonderful artists, and her interpretations got me hooked on tarot. Do you have any decks? Do share if so!

Postby silverberry » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:38 am

TheFellowsheep wrote:

Do you have any decks? Do share if so!

I have The Wild Unknown Tarot and The Illuminated Tarot. I've also done readings using regular playing cards, and Cardcaptor Sakura's Clow cards.

Return to Personal Shops