For those to sell their art! All paid shops go here. Do not advertise here!

... [ART SHOP]

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: ... [ART SHOP]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:50 am

Q-tea: Of course you are remembered! Ugh, apartment hunting is dreadful. I hope they will clean up the place for you. One apartment I had the curtains were so thin and old that when I put them in the washing machine they shredded.Fortunately the land lord didn't make me pay for them but I was curtainless for awhile.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:29 pm

Postby Q-tea » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:39 am

@Lemon Cheesecake
That sounds awful D:
At least the landlord was understanding, I mean if they were that horid they kind of should have got new ones anyways :/
We're looking for something unfurnished, I'm not a fan of sub-leasing from owners
It's a great option when you don't have a lot furniture and need a helping hand
But I find that the owners are more involved in your year then I'd like them to be.
Something about having professional relationships, gives you more of a free hand, as long as you don't break any rules obviously haha
I'm really trying to avoid basement apartments, but it seems like those are closer to our budget then above ground :(

Anyways what are you up to?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:52 am

Q-tea: Prices of renting houses is outrageous too... that's when paying a mortgage can be a better decision if you can do come up with a down payment. So many expenses though to living. Who really thinks about power or gas or water until you get the bill....and so we work to pay it all off.

I have been busy working but I get 2 days in a row off so I am very happy.Always so many things to do.Weather has been hot for a few days but very windy tonight.

Previous

Return to Main Shops