For those to sell their art! All paid shops go here. Do not advertise here!

closed ★

Moderator: Sanchicho

closed ★

Postby yorunaka » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:25 am

Decided to open an art shop here for practice.

I'm mainly offering bust and waistup colored sketches in a style similar to the ones below.

Prices (you may haggle):
Headshots - 150 feathers
Waistups - 300 feathers

I also accept: background items (need to see how it looks first though)

s a m p l e s ★
[+] SPOILER

f o r m ★
Code: Select all
[size=85]reference: << avatar/oc image >>
pose/expression: << if there is any >>
size: << bust/waistup >>
offer: [/size]

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

Re: Yoru's

Postby Gingerale » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:17 am

Very nice!

As far as currency,most items are quite inexpensive except for backgrounds. I'd suggest looking at the other art threads and see what they are charging.

As far as real money - soliciting for real money is not allowed, it's in the site rules under forums I believe.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am

Postby yorunaka » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:09 am

I'm not really soliciting money in this site. If anyone wants to commission me for real currency they can PM me and we can take it off site as there are avenues more suited for that. Though I guess I can update my first post.

Seems like this place is pretty dead tho.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:04 pm

It goes in phases that's for sure, when there is an event then there are more people, obviously, but right now is a time when quite a few users are getting out of school or going on vacations, starting summer jobs etc.

The site is still in progress so that is why I generally ask people how they found it since it is a pretty well kept secret. Diana goes to University, works a job and runs the site. She is ok with people asking to help or giving suggestions, and if it fits into her plans for the site at the time she seems to let others help - we have some user designed items for example- plus she lets us run our own shops or charities etc.

Keep checking by to see what new develops. Later in summer we get an event.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am

Postby yorunaka » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:15 am

Lemon Cheesecake

I don't even really know how I found it. I happened to get to this site a few years back while scouting for new sites and for some reason, I suddenly remembered it recently.

I think the main thing this site lacks is a stable means to earn currency at the moment. I don't see any games and it's kinda weird that you can't double post even in spam forums. Plus the art shops are also pretty dead. So from how I see it, it's not an environment for hermits like me.

Not that I'm saying it should be though. I know that for sites like this, you win some and lose some and that's natural. Just my opinion, really.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:04 am

I believe you can double post you just don't get currency for it - at least (oops?) I have posted just to bump a thread... activity seems to depend on how much is going on in everyone's real life...and interaction is what is encouraged ( to draw us "hermits" out) and I believe is why posting is the main currency? But for activity, ya, mainly holiday event times. But do keep checking on because it has been developing... have you bought any pets yet? Have you visited the The secret garden shop yet? Those are all newer since you were on last year. I love the avatar's and dressing them up, and seeing the combinations others come up with. Summer is also the time Diana actually has time to work on the site as she goes to University and works the rest of the year.

Postby yorunaka » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 am

Lemon Cheesecake

It's kinda hard to find someone to talk to when the site doesn't have a lot of people though. I also live on the other side of the world (Asia) so I'm often online on dead hours.

I don't particularly mind posting for currency but I wish the site allowed getting currency from spamming in the spam forum. Feels like it defeats the purpose of the spam forum when you need to have conversation even there.

I also didn't buy any pet since I don't get what they're for. I saw the pet FAQ. All it had were details on how to acquire and care for your pet but not the purpose of one. So I'm just incubating the free egg I have and trying to see what's going to happen.

As for the Secret Garden, it unfortunately doesn't have items for male avatars. The designs of the stuff there are nice and the color schemes are nice but I can't find anything to suit this avatar.

Re: sketches and scribbles by yoru ★

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Since most of the members are female I suppose that is why there aren't as many "male items" although we have had them in the past - just no longer available for purchase since they were event items. Check out Akuyi's yard sale to see if there are nay int here - or any of the other int he yard sales.

You can build your currency up pretty quickly on here posting and items basically only cost one or two posts (5 to 10 feathers). We actually are getting more people in Asia's time zone. Alicat, Ryvvi and Mousy are in Australia and Murmuralade pops in sometimes and does mass posting with everyone. ShiroGem is in Hong Kong Fiel-Kun is in the Philippines...

the pets are for fun right now...and they can be equipped to the avatar's.

Postby yorunaka » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
Actually I think the lack of male items is pretty common for sites like these. It was the same for Kingdom of Knuffel too.

And I guess so. Prices are pretty cheap in the commons shop. It's a bit more expensive in some reseller threads of event items so I was looking at those items mainly. But it's not as expensive as other sites at the very least. Akuyu has a pretty good thread for newbies though so I'll try and hit him up in case he's still selling stuff. He hasn't posted for quite a while though.

Ahhh I noticed the equip option. I actually like that star egg which turns into a bear. Looks like it some kind of event egg though

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:38 pm

The star egg is a fishing pond prize that is EXTREMELY rare.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am

Postby yorunaka » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:47 pm

MonkeyGirl18

Oh thanks for letting me know

Postby Gingerale » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

I just got the star egg in the fishing pond the other day! I try to fish twice a day but you can fish every eight hours.
Event items that were part of the event and never sold in the Lazarus shop generally go for a lot in the yard sales since some of the items are one of a kind or were only available temporarily. You just have to look through the yard sale threads to see if anyone has anything for sale. If you got any of the older items when you first joined someone may trade you for items you missed for ones they don't have. Akuyi has images which is nice. Akuyi is doing the last part of their masters thesis I believe and probably won't be back on util end of the month.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am

Postby yorunaka » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Gingerale

Ahhh a lot of the yard sale threads haven't been posted in for a couple of weeks at least though so I'm trying not to necro them and stuff.

I went to Akuyi's thread earlier. Planning to get some stuff from her. Too bad she doesn't have the blanket thing though. That's probably my favorite item on this site at the moment.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:53 am

Maybe it was Monkeygirl18 who had the quilt for sale? Or she might know who did? Just post in a yard sale thread and they will get back to you when they get on again. If I see it I'll let you know.

Postby yorunaka » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:30 am

Lemon Cheesecake

Thank you. I never actually saw the quilt for sale. I didn't browse any of the threads that's from 2016 and earlier though.

Next

Return to Main Shops