A place to store, or show off your art for all to see!

Closed

Moderator: Ryvvi

Closed

Postby ChiffonOrange » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:07 pm

(Delete this thread)

Considering how I'm very shy about posting my drawings on the internet and I'm insecure about my artstyle. I was thinking maybe I could post few drawings of mine here.

A DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) fanart I did in last year. Instead of a typical gijinka girl, I drew them as a robot instead 'cause why not?
[+] SPOILER

A drawing of a merperson which I ended up giving up on continuing it, it was supposed to be a Mermay 2019 drawing but I didn't feel like finishing it. ^_^;
[+] SPOILER

Some silly crossover of the Sonic movie and Banana Fish for the lulz. A crossover that no one asked for haha and I don't know why
[+] SPOILER

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:42 am

Re: My odd drawings

Postby galled » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Impressive! You drew these in MS Paint with a mouse??! Even more impressive!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:42 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby ChiffonOrange » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Yes, I drew them with a mouse except the Merperson drawing was drawn in Medibang, also with a mouse. xD

And thank you, galled! :grin:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:54 pm

We had MerMay last year on Windlyn! I love the last drawing actually, gave me a chuckle. Your Merperson though is probably most similar to what a real merperson would look with the gills and fins. The robot is cute! You caught the different aspects of the dance revolution. Thanks for sharing!

Kitalpha Hart does Inktober every October, maybe you will participate in that? It is always fun to see what people come up with.

Postby ChiffonOrange » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Cool. :) And thank you, I'm glad you find it quite funny xD

Really? Well to be honest, I sorta do wanted to draw a merperson that seems more alien rather than looking like a merperson from Disney's Little Mermaid. Then again, drawing sea creatures aren't my strongest point. And you're welcome! I heard about Inktober but never participate in it before, I wish I could but unfortunately I don't have an ink pen :c

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:32 pm

Inktober on here is with any drawing, doesn't have to be ink...could even be pencil or digital...just to get out there and draw.

Postby ChiffonOrange » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:43 pm

Ah, I see. *nods* It's just that I thought Inktober doesn't allow digital mostly due to many people drawing in traditional or maybe I'm just spouting nonsense. :embarassed:

Postby MissAutumn » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:22 am

I love the creativity of your drawings. The fact you drew a few of them with a mouse is amazing. You have talent.

I think you can draw in either digital or traditional with Inktober.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:42 pm

Postby ChiffonOrange » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:46 am

Thanks, I'm not sure if I want to participate on Inktober or not 'cause I don't think I can go daily (full marathon) ^_^; ...

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:39 am

We are very lax for Inktober on Windlyn, some members try for everyday, some a one time dump & others just a periodic drawing. But it is a ways away so no worries.

Anyone drawing designs for Animal Crossing?

Return to Show Off