A place to store, or show off your art for all to see!

Monkey's Art Dump

Moderator: Ryvvi

Monkey's Art Dump

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:09 pm

This was Monkey's Drawing Dump, but you know, there's more than drawing.
Heck, I'm going to show pics of my crochet projects here, too. Those count as art, too. Lol.

Because why not share works I made?

So here's a few of mine:

[+] SPOILER

[+] SPOILER

[+] SPOILER

Oh, god, these were what I had on photobucket, and as I got further, I went into the land of my horrid pictures from the beginning, lol. I have more, I just have to dig around some more. I have to find where I buried them... Woof.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 am

Re: Monkey's Drawings Dump

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Awww those aren't bad and I love that Pikachu! I love Pikachu period! XD

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Those are good compared to the ones I found that I didn't share, lol.

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Haha I shared a few of mine and put the link so everyone can see the others. XD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:43 pm

I get scared posting some pictures because of what someone said to me a few years ago. That's right, I haven't forgotten, one of the many people who made me not really talk a lot on the internet, and that's sad.

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Yeah I never am harsh on people's work. Though I laughed once when someone who was new to a site I was on yelled at me for making a comment about how bad a picture was that I posted. I was saying how the art just wasn't good and needs to get better typical rant thing. When they yelled at me about I should respect the artist who put time into that drawing and yada yada since I will hurt their feelings. So I went I can't hurt their feelings since I'm the person who drew it! That is my artwork I posted hence why I'm being critical about it and harsh because I don't think I'm good at art. They shut up and went OHHHH didn't know that. XD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:56 pm

The thing is, this one person pm'ed me telling me that their 3 year old can draw better than me, and as someone drawing to get better and very sensitive, I kinda overreacted a bit, but it still hurt. Then someone decided to trick me into letting them show a picture of mine into a group of theirs and were just being rude about it behind my back, and didn't know until someone pm'ed me about it. I kinda like stopped sharing pictures for a time. There was also a time I wouldn't share my stories because people were being rude about my stories too. And I'm one with social anxiety so that makes it worse. :\ I can post stories now with no worries, but my drawings, I'm still a little scared to show them off.

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:17 pm

I understand that Monkey well you never have to worry about that here! Especially with me I love all art except usually mine. Though honestly the one I just drew I like it alot! I never thought I would like a normal none Plushie drawing ever! The eyes could be a wee bit better but other then that I really do like it!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:25 pm

I've never drawn plushies before, but I've created plushies, well, finished one and a few that aren't finished and won't be for a long time.

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:28 pm

One of the pictures up in my art dump is of my Zantarni Avatar plushified that I drew. :)

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Blue Jay
Cool
---
Just dropping another picture of mine here that I found. I redrew someone else's picture, really, but that's what get's you good practice.

[+] SPOILER

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:56 am

That's awesome!!!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:55 am

Lol, thanks. I have a chalk pastel picture somewhere. Urgh, I want to share it here, but I'm pretty sure it's either somewhere on the internet or on my computer. I scanned it sometime last year.

Found it!
[+] SPOILER

And 3 others
[+] SPOILER

[+] SPOILER

[+] SPOILER

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:18 am

Wow I really like that bird it's so majestic looking and cubone is adorable!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:23 am

Thanks

A few of these were actually pictures I drew for an art class. Weirdly enough, I've only taken one art class ever. Well, besides elementary and middle school, but I don't count them, lol.

Next

Return to Show Off