A place to store, or show off your art for all to see!

Is this an art dump?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Is this an art dump?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:41 pm

wow! because I think shading takes a long time doesn't it? I love the "universe" highlighted in his clothing as well.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:42 am

Postby Mys » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:44 pm

That's me attempting snow X'D
Ehh I'm fine with it. It's a quick sketch. I need to stop being so obsessive making stuff perfect.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:42 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:48 pm

well my first thought was that it was snow but I LOVE the stars and space that it seemed to transcend it if I thought it was the stars. So, I guess I should have gone with my first inclination however it could go either way. :wink: and I like the idea of the universe because it is intriguing and more fantasy like.

Postby Mys » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Hmm nice X'D
Welp I was gonna draw some stuff today but I just feel bleh >.<;;

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:57 pm

lol, when I went back I do see the snow in the hair. Maybe I should have put some glasses on. How are your eyes anyway? Do they still bother you?

Postby Mys » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Ehh I think I just have like....eye migranes occasionally. Gotten used to it. Aside from that it's fine.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:24 pm

eye migraines can be just strain, fatigue or even sinus inflammation or problems with your upper teeth. Are you keeping a dairy of when it happens, how long they last and maybe how much sleep you have had, what you may have been eating before hand etc? That way if they are persistent you have a better indication of what may be triggering them when you ask the Doctor.

Postby Mys » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Dunno man it doesn't happen too often. But yeah theres nothing physically wrong with my eyes.
Ugh I'll try and draw tomorrow. Stomachs bugging me.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:38 pm

If its not that often then you are probably ok. Maybe stress related?

Flu virus is going around. I just want to hold my breath when someone near by is coughing. ugh. got to remember to keep washing my hands and to stop touching my face when I am out!

I am just in awe of all of you that can draw. I was looking at someone's art portfolio today and wondering - how do you come up with such creative ideas? It was stuff they did in their art class so it had to follow certain rules/style but it was very creative and she was able to explain what she did and why she did it like that ( of course it was above my head to understand but I was impressed). She was going to make greeting cards out of some of the pieces.

So, keep working away at your art, Mys and if you enjoy doing it then all the better because it must be a source of accomplishment to finish a piece and then you have something to enjoy looking at and sharing too.

Postby Mys » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:21 am

Hm possibly.
...Creative....ideas?? o__o;;; Lol I find most of this boring, mostly headshots cuz most the time I'm afraid to move outside of that LOL. I need to do what I've been needing to do. Draw more on paper AND digital. Or....just do more different things in general since I've been in such a mess of "I don't feel creative".

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:21 pm

well, the girl's portfolio had a lot of patterned work and looked cool. She only just turned 14 so she is showing promise and she enjoys doing it. She wants to become an art therapist.

Don't sell yourself short, Mys, but certainly branch out into other forms of art and art media.

Postby Mys » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Le done

Postby Mys » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:16 pm

it christmas

Postby Mys » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 pm

It's been a while
Oh what's that Mys? Is that aN OC????!!!!111
Uh....no not totally. More self insert....yes yes I've delved further into sword hell. kill me

In fact....I have a ref sheet
[+] SPOILER

Ignore those bad boots....I'll figure it out eventually.

Postby Diana » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Super cute!

Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Show Off