Share your tips & tricks for life here, or help share your goals.

Star's Journal

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Star's Journal

Postby Gingerale » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 pm

I like when things fall into place - thank you Star's body for helping her feel better!

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 9:38 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 pm

That is such good news Star! <claps hands> I am so happy for you

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 10:38 am

Postby star2000shadow » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:21 am

haha thanks guys.. and whats even better we had a nice day yesterday, I'm hoping to ahve another one today cause im gonna try and go to ch urch, an di got out for a walk, it was tiring but OH so very much fun 'nods' now i just have to get back up to where i was last year before winter sh owed up.

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:24 am

I hope you manage to get out! Do you have t be careful how long you sit? Did the Dr. give you any stretching exercises to do to build the back stronger?

Postby star2000shadow » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 am

no jus ttold me if i suddenly have trouble holding my bladder, or numbness in my legs I'm to go to the ER at once.. though i tried to explain I always get numbness in my legs if i sit wrong and pinch a nerve.

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:45 am

lol, well there are exercises I do because sometimes my hips shift and one leg gets longer so I stretch it out and it usually releases so I don't have the leg pain - not always though - but most times.

I still can't find one more egg

Postby star2000shadow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:02 am

ah sorry to hear that hun, I'm happy, found out my church has a web page that i can visit adn it has back logs of the sermons so i can even have something to listen to through out the day 'happy squee' AND i did a poem , or another poem to another bible study so Im actually feeling pretty good.. I've also remembered to take my pills almost for two weeks i missed saturdays though I forgot.

The Lord is my Shepherd,
And I am his sheep,
Though I wander,
Lost and alone,
He search's for me,
Pay's my sin to save me,
what better friend hav I,
Then in my lord?

I know, not that great, but it's been ten years since I wrote a poem so I'm very very happy about it.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:52 pm

very nice, beauty is often in the simplicity. The hymns and worship songs we sing are all poetry. So let your poems be a source of worship, Star! And you got it right, when we feel lost and alone it is generally because WE have wandered from the Shepherd, but thankfully God is faithful and really, we are never out of His sight, are we.

Postby star2000shadow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Aww thanks Lemon, you know I find more christian friends on the doll sites then i thought I would. it's kinda nice. gives me my own little online church to go to.

Postby Gingerale » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:55 pm

You mentioned a bible study, sometimes poems are like short hand notes to remembering what you have heard and learned.

Postby star2000shadow » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:10 am

true but i don't think i've done them for that reason these are the ones I've written just cause something catches mah eye 'nods' here's another small one that i did...

All Authority was given to him,
who hung upon the tree,
our sins he paid,
his life he gave,

he sent us forth,
Disciples to make,
baptizing in the name of the Father,
the Son,
and the Holy spirit.

Postby star2000shadow » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 am

Well the day WAS going okay yesterday up until josh's mom made him feel like every one would be better off without him in their lives. so that 'plan to move at some point' has reached a head to 'have to move now' I'm not about to let him do something stupid to himself, and or leave without me as I'm the only one with some kind of income, so we're going to move, I'm hoping to be moved by the end of the upcoming month.

Postby Watery Star » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:13 am

What a horrible thing to say. Good luck.

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:02 am

If it is an unhealthy environment then it is probably better you find another place to live. Are rentals fairly easy to find where you are at? Does your church bulletin have anything advertised? Is there a reason Josh is not working and yours is the only income? I will pray you have a door opened to you soon. :grin:

Postby star2000shadow » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:44 pm

josh has dislocating wrists, he's weak, heck he gets tired just walking from here to his mums albit she's seven blocks away but still..even i do but then im a bit over weight and having to use a walker for balance issues, he's also got depression, and isn't on anything for it so having his mom tear him down is..not helpful. so yeah .. but everyone insists we should stay here 'sigh'

PreviousNext

Return to Lifestyle & Health