Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby mdom » Fri May 04, 2018 2:25 pm

send some sweet nice guys to Brazil pls

lol ok nice backup plan with dinner dude. Especially because cat co-worker isn`t doing!! Anything!! else!! There`s a saying here that says `you can either poop or leave the bushes` for someone who`s undecided.

MY LIFE IS LIKE. BORING. For example, I tried to install something in my computer and I kinda broke it so now I`m using my old PC, but I only have linux in it so er, it`s tough |D

I was visiting my bff and now he`s all mopey because some girl from work doesn`t like him back, or does and doesn`t show but he like, hyper-analyzes stuff and ughhh he forces me to have an opinion on everything. 2h of texting. And I have to use words. Tons of them.

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:19 am

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Sat May 05, 2018 5:28 am

you also can't mail people!!

lol it's not a backup plan! it's not like I need to date this cat co-worker. I just really like him. ughhh I really want to talk to him but I'm trying to restrain myself again. I clearly failed on that personal goal for the last two weeks, but this week. we got this |D I'm probably going to message him lmao. no don't do it. it hasn't been a good idea the last two times. this time is also a bad idea

noooo computer problems are not boring. they're serious matters!! what did you need to do on your computer?

ahahaha your bff problems are like my current problems. you are getting this drama everywhere haha. you should just use voice memos instead of typing text lol

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:19 pm

Postby mdom » Sat May 05, 2018 1:17 pm

why can't you mail anything!!

no!! don't message me!! send me a cat pic anytime you feel like texting him xDD how about that deal

I was trying to install a video thingie but ended up messing up the motherboard
it's all good now tho T^T I had a tough 48h

you're way less dramatic than my bff ahaha
I tried using voice to text but it never really gets what I'm saying and I have to correct it anyway >:U

Postby EVE » Sat May 05, 2018 9:18 pm

living things can't go in the mail!!

ughhhh I'm so tempted to ask wtf is he thinking because I want to know. like what is the least confrontational way I can word that question lol

oh good how did you get it fixed?

lol in person though when I hang out with people, he's like all I want to talk about. I'm sure I'm quite annoying about it. I mean I'm mostly talking about that online too
I never use voice to text haha, but I meant legit like sending voice messages instead of text

Postby mdom » Sun May 06, 2018 4:12 pm

u.u 21st century but feels like pigeons era still!!

the least confrontational way is to send me cat pics, woman!!! >:UUU

I payed people to fix it |D

I tried once sending voice messages and he said I shouldn't be lazy and he wouldn't listen to them!!!

Postby EVE » Mon May 07, 2018 4:42 am

I wish I could have a pigeon sending mail. how exciting hahahah

mistakes were made. I'm deep into prying as to why he doesn't want to be my friend. there's no going back hah! I don't know why I feel so chill about it. I'm like yeah fuck this. let me just push as far as I can to see if he'll snap at me or anything

oh money coming through as it does in life

hahahahaha omg. well I personally don't like voice messages because I can't read them at my leisure. I also can't look over them obsessively, so that's a plus and a minus. get your typing game on

Postby mdom » Mon May 07, 2018 7:09 am

Imagine a pigeon that could fly from Korea to Brazil!!

WHY do you hate me and won't send me cat pics instead of digging yourself deeper into that hole xDD hopefully he won't snap at you. Or worse, ignore it.

Parents money, as usual |D

ahaha you obsessive person :P I prefer typing with a keyboard, so if I'm on my computer it's ok, but if I'm in my room and using my thumbs only it takes 5everrr

Postby EVE » Mon May 07, 2018 7:28 am

it would be the most well trained pigeon!!

I want answers :u if he's not into me, might as well take the opportunity to find out why. it's not like we're going to be friends anywayyyy. he better reply. it's been hours. he hasn't failed yet. but we'll see lmao. maybe I finally hit the last straw

well money is money. who does it really belong to

yeah I have considered deleting the chat so I can't reread it, but I don't really reread it anyway and I want the ability to look back on the cat pics |D
I like typing on the keyboard too. but I am pretty used to swiping on the phone. it's more the fact that the screen is small and I can't see all of what I'm typing that bothers me

Postby mdom » Tue May 08, 2018 4:59 am

it'll be the most well trained when it carries a cat here!!

why wouldn't you be friends if he's not into you! I mean, not after a tense text exchange, I guess.

download the cat pics!! delete the rest!! yeah small screen is an issue, too. but super big phones are awkward to hold and put on pockets. the modern struggle

Postby EVE » Wed May 09, 2018 8:10 pm

you should start the cat carrying pigeon training school. new business opportunity

haha yeah it's been silent at work these past couple of days. awkward times. but it might be fine in some time
I got no answer as to why

yeahhhh I might. it's a weird thing for me to look back on. but at the same time it's only weird if I make it weird
my hands are too small for super big phones. it's a sad time

Postby mdom » Thu May 10, 2018 10:31 am

dem pigeons gonna be buff

boo @ silent work. Hopefully it gets normal again soon. weird people.

aw E small delicate hands! My hands are too big for small phone keyboards. I can only slide. Typing = mistakes

Postby EVE » Sun May 13, 2018 4:11 am

ayyyy haven't been replying because I'm a shit friend
also I've been spending all my time with the guy who took me to dinner. we've started sleeping together |D

buff pigeons are fine. people are going to love their functionality

haha swiping is the best. the guy didn't know about swiping until he saw me doing it this morning. I'm like does apple not do swiping???

Postby mdom » Sun May 13, 2018 5:18 am

good thing you haven't completely forgotten about me |D
dinner dude is a go then!! cat dude is in the past!!!

that reminds me of hatoful boyfriend. best waifu game

what!! how come! I remember not swiping like, years ago and then a friend from college said he was watching a talk show and he saw an old lady saying only old people still typed letter by letter and that made him change his mind.

Postby EVE » Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 am

Been busyyyy. I would never forget you
Dinner dude is definitely interesting. We spent every night together for a week haha. We aren't now because my mom is visiting! Another thing keeping me from chatting online. And then on Tuesdays I go to Japan for a week with mom

That sounds highly familiar haha we have spoken about it before. The pigeons

I saw swiping first with my college roommate I think haha. I was impressed and like thinking I need to get that myself

Postby mdom » Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 pm

oooh every night together, so things are heating up xD

Yay for mom visiting!! Say hi to Mrs E!! Also Japan!! Have fun and take lots of pics there! Tell my family I said hi, too.

We always have those amazing ideas, like uh ski planks.

So hm, my sister's dog ate half of her birthday cake and had to go to emergency vet and vomit forcefully because it was chocolate. My aunt who lives in town aka my dad's sister is sick and will die soon probably. She's 87, already lost an eye to diabetes, can't walk and does dialysis, and now has pneumonia so yeah, not much hope there.

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway