Report all bugs, or problems you've encountered here.

Buying items

Buying items

Postby Bassy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:16 am

So I have been buying items in the shop and I buy one of the items and I go to my inventory, I have 2 extra. I don't know why it keeps doing that. The first time, it ate all my feathers than it should've costed. This time the cost was right but two extra ones. I don't know why it keeps doing that.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:37 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Re: Buying items

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:42 pm

Make sure you PM Diana and let her know. She said she was having a problem with a couple things so maybe that was one of them?
Hope this helps:
When you go to buy items in the regular shops it will tell you if you own them already.
When you buy items, "add" the items so that they show up at the bottom in your shopping cart and you can see what you are getting, then click on the button to the right, "check out" to purchase.(or empty your cart) Clicking on "buy" does not show up in the shopping cart so you may not realize it went through(although a pop up window should appear thanking you for your order)
Be careful when you press "try" to try something on, that you are not accidentally pressing "buy".

I'd have to buy something again to see if it shows up as owned if you just bought it and did not exit the shop.I want to say it doesn't but the admin would know.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:37 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:12 pm

The same thing happened to me, but in Frankie's shop and I apparently bought 2 backgrounds and it never asked me if I was sure... So, I'm down 40 pumpcoins. Now at 130, even though that's still a lot, I have an extra background now. o-o

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Monkeygirl: PM Diana - or maybe she will see the post anyway since Bassy mentioned it.If you note Ryvvi's post Diana is doing exams but I am sure she will get to it as soon as she can.

I don't know how it happened because Frankie's shop will only allow me to buy one item at a time. If you REALLY don't want an extra then I will buy it off you for pumpcoins. I think they will make a great gift/prize for those joining after Halloween.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:15 pm

I have it listed in my shop for pumpcoins during this event and feathers after. It's just kinda of annoying that it got me 2 and had me waste 40. I bought one for Gizmo since she wanted one, but unless you want to buy it, I was just going to sell it in my shop unless someone enters late and if by chance the background cycles out.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:44 pm

I've already bought extras of the back ground but I have no problem getting more so if it doesn't sell for you then let me know - I was just trying to help you out.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:51 pm

I might change my rules to where I'll only go down to 10-15 pumpcoins for the background since usually prices depreciate once they've been bought.

Postby Diana » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi! Frankie's shop should always ask you to confirm before buying. If you turned off JS alerts it will automatically buy the item. Make sure to leave them on or be careful where you click.

For the regular shops, if you refresh the page after purchasing before the page can redirect, it will purchase whatever you bought already. Please be patient when buying.

Site Admin

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Naw, it usually asks me to confirm. I Accidentally clicked once somewhere one the screen, but Idk how that got me an extra.

Postby Bassy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:00 pm

@Diane: I click it once and I wait for it to refresh and it tells me thank you and all. Then I go to my inventory there are 3.

Return to Bug Report