Report all bugs, or problems you've encountered here.

Trading/Gifting Bugs

Trading/Gifting Bugs

Postby Diana » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Go ahead and post any bugs you find in the trading system here, or PM me.

Please provide screenshots/detailed information about what you were doing to make something break.

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:59 pm

Re: Trading Bugs

Postby Diana » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Fixed Bugs
    Alert (like # new PMs button) when trades are waiting on you--
      Now with re-syncing ability!
    Item boxes no longer have the white gap between their bottoms and their borders!

Start trade button on profiles

Gifting!

Site Admin

Known/Common Bugs
    » Page sometimes takes a while to load-- redirects to blank page
    » Items already equipped are able to be traded. They are removed from the inventory on trade, however.

Site Admin

TODO:
This is more for me, less for you. But you can see it anyways.
    PMs come from a trade master (npc) not other users
    Searching members auto-adds them into the textbox when starting a trade from the hub

Site Admin

Postby Lime » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Currently when trying to send a trade you may get a "loading" page without the current one changing or doing anything. I waited it out, and it stopped "loading" while still on the current trade, and so I clicked it again- the trade went through the second time, but the page was white.

I fixed this (temporarily) by confirming the other person got the trade in a new tab, then checked my trades again and it was there. So be mindful of hitting Submit multiple times, or a white page! Your trade may still go through!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 3:59 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Mousy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Ryvvi and I made a hair trade and I included the hair that I was currently wearing. The trade went through without a hitch, but that would mean that I could possibly keep the item without actually owning it as long as it was on me before I traded it away.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby (-o-) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:25 pm

probably won't help at all~~~~
Did you have multiples of that hair? or maybe since you traded that hair for the same hair it automatically
re-equipped itself?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:59 am

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby Diana » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I still need to make it so you don't have the option to trade items you're wearing or are trying on -- just to make things happy. I plan to sort the inventory window better to only show items that are valid to trade.

After you trade it away, you shouldn't have it in your inventory or anything like that, unless you get a new one.
I don't think it's too much of a problem right now... unless you were able to use it in your inventory still before finishing the trade.
The item is still removed from your account and placed in limbo when you send the trade.

You'll still have your hair because you traded it away, but got one back. C:

Site Admin

Postby Mousy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Hmmm....
/tries harder to break it.

Postby Diana » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:47 pm

I think other than the items you are wearing problem + slow internet, accepting a trade is mostly fine ( I don't remember having anything else broken).Try doing things with rejecting and etc?

Site Admin

Postby Mousy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:05 pm

We have successfully rejected one trade.

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure if it's a bug/glitch or not but thought I would mention it here. I just sent trades to Maro's mule Donafae that she uses to Donate to new users. I put her name in and then set up the first trade. Then I went and put her name in again without really thinking. So I ended up having multiple trades open with Donafae to trade with. When I went to check the trades all of them were blank except the last one which listed all of the items I traded. It was like 7 trades so I don't know if this was something that you implemented to make it easier to trade a lot of items or if it's a glitch. *nods head*

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:59 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Maro » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Yes it's true that happened , and it happened to me the other night vvhile trading to her but I thought I vvas imagining it due to hovv late it vvas and the fact nobody else had ever mentioned it happening but novv that's it happened betveen me and jay i knovv it vvasn't just my imagination and it did actually happen.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:29 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Diana » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Maro

Blue Jay
What do you mean by "all of them were blank except the last one which listed all of the items I traded"?
Did you add items to only one trade, or did you start multiple + add items to different ones and they only show up in one? And did you send multiple trades? or was it still the first step when this happened?

You should be able to have multiple trades to one person, so I don't think that's really an issue.

Site Admin

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:35 pm

I set up the first trade and it was just the 20 items of that trade. Then I went in and set up multiple ones because it seemed I could be able to do that. So I created 7 trades with Maro in total and when I went to check them to see how much stuff I sent all but the last one I set up the 7th had no items in them. I went to check the last one I set up and it had the items of all 7 trades in in just that one versus them spread out among all 7 trades.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:59 pm

Next

Return to Bug Report