Report all bugs, or problems you've encountered here.

Trading/Gifting Bugs

Re: Trading/Gifting Bugs

Postby Zombie Bunny » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Oh, I never sent one to you Maro. I could if you'd like?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:14 pm

Image Image Image

Postby Maro » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:10 pm

if you vvant ^^ I'm about to send out a vvhole bunch to a lot of people. I hope it vvorks, I'll post here if it doesn't Diana ^^

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:44 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby ’✖‘ » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:38 pm

I can't trade or gift anyone.. ; o ;
I get the my password is incorrect message. >:

Postby Zombie Bunny » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Our passwords are case sensitive. Try checking if everything is capitalized correctly, if that still doesn't work, I'd suggest trying other usual passwords or changing it if you still can't get it.

Postby ’✖‘ » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Thank you.! : D
I think it was because I had a symbol in my password.
Changed it to just alphanumerical values. xd

Postby Yoona » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:45 pm

I sent a trade to Vladimir with items in it and they are gone from my inventory but they aren't appearing in Vladimir's inventory. They also still appear in my inventory, but when I try to gift them or get rid of them it says I don't have that item. So I don't know what happened to the items. D:

It's basically the items in my account right now, not much, but these should be in Vladimirs account:
lovenote inkpen border, shot through the heart (red), rose love (hand), choco treat dark, rose love (mouth), ValenTIE day love, 2x rose pure (over-the-chest pins).

; - ;

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 pm

Postby Vladimir » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Ugh. So basically the entire inventory in Yoona's account won't transfer over to my account through trade. The items vanish in the trade, and then they vanish from her inventory. I mean, they are still IN her inventory, but they're like ghost-items because they can't be gifted or traded as if they don't exist. I don't know where the items are going. I'd really appreciate if they could be transferred over to my account. I don't know what kind of glitch it is but it's driving me bonkers after spending so long trying to gift. :(

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:14 am

Postby Diana » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Okay! I have fixed your ghosting items problem.

In the future, however, please add what was your process (and any error messages, blank pages, number of times you pushed any buttons, etc) to your description of the error so we can reproduce and ultimately prevent it from occurring again. If you're having the same problem between two accounts, just one post describing in detail what happened is enough. C:

Site Admin

Postby Vladimir » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 am

Thanks Diana! And will do! :)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:14 am

Previous

Return to Bug Report