Report all bugs, or problems you've encountered here.

Tablets and Shops

Tablets and Shops

Postby Bacokatt » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:15 am

So, I'm accessing Windlyn via a tablet, which has been fine except for in the shops, and This isn't a bug, but, it is a pretty annoying problem. The problem is that when I am scrolling through the items, if where I slide my finger even comes close to touching "buy" I end up discarding my entire shopping list and randomly buying an item I don't even want. I think a "confirm your purchase" kind of "are you sure?" In the shops would be good.

It is pretty frustrating to buy 4 kinds of hairstyles in the process of trying to get all the blue eyes.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am

Metal is World
=O w O=

Re: Tablets and Shops

Postby Diana » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. We're very much a desktop/non-mobile site right now. The touchscreen struggle is always real.

I have plans to make the shops check if you own the item already, and then ask you if you want to buy doubles/multiples -- it'll only buy when you say yes. That will come when I have time to sit down and hack up a fix for it. Prooobbbably over the next month or so because of winter break. C:

Site Admin

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 4:12 pm

Postby Bacokatt » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Diana wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. We're very much a desktop/non-mobile site right now. The touchscreen struggle is always real.

I have plans to make the shops check if you own the item already, and then ask you if you want to buy doubles/multiples -- it'll only buy when you say yes. That will come when I have time to sit down and hack up a fix for it. Prooobbbably over the next month or so because of winter break. C:

Sounds like a good idea since I want at least one of everything.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am

Postby Turtle Sensei » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Oh yay! Glad to see that I'm not the only one with this issue! I'm on a tablet as well!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 4:12 pm

Return to Bug Report