Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

So close!!!~

Moderator: Ryvvi

So close!!!~

Postby Maro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:09 am

I'm so proud of this place, like my gods we are nearly at 500 total members, at over 1000 topics and at almost 90k in posts! we've grown so very much since I first came here :cry: like my gods!!

what do you guys think of this?~

like i'm shocked at how much we've grown, even just over the last little while!~

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:07 am

Art by - ciel

Re: So close!!!~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:42 am

It is pretty exciting, especially since the site is still in development in Alpha. I love when friends of the users join, it makes it that much more homey! Take a look at the anniversary thread at the the changes that have taken place...it's a fun walk down memory lane!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 10:37 pm

Postby Akuyi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:50 am

I'm only here for some weeks, but it doesn't really feel like there are so many members and I love how everyone is friendly. Especially Lemon who helps me out with all these event items I missed! :strain:

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:37 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:34 pm

ah, thank you! I have fun gifting you too!

I think I will give a shout out to my friends etc and invite them

Postby Mousy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Windlyn has gotten so big so quick! but it's not like other places. Some places are just straight up negative, but here I feel like we try really hard to keep a positive vibe and I love it!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 11:37 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Maro » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:25 am

i definitely agree we do our best to keep this place as positive as possible and it's very refreshing! ^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:53 pm

There is so much negativity in the world it is refreshing to find a place that is uplifting and positive

Postby Maro » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:52 am

definitely agree there! i wonder if we will reach 500 members before the end of the year o3o

Postby galled » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Wouldn't that be fantastic!!

Yes, what I find most wonderful is the Windlyn community perpetuates and protects the positive atmosphere here. Diana, Lime and the staff can only wish for the kind of place they want--because it's the community that makes it. The fact that Windlyn grows and remains the same friendly, fun, and safe haven is really quite special in my experience. While we're not huge, personally I prefer quality over quantity always!

:heart: Windlyn! :heart:

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Hero » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Weird, cause I only see the same people posting.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 1:37 am

:grin_wink: Hi, the name is Hero!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Hero: We do get a lot of "sight seers" - those of us that are trying to build our feathers up (so we can buy extra items for future newcomers that may miss an event, such as yourself at one time, or to give prizes for our game threads) tend to post a lot, yes.There are a few of us that regularly gift so you will see our names quite a bit more. Maybe its your timing?

I do suggest people post so they can earn feathers to buy items, if I seem pushy then I do apologize.
When we have new event items we do get a steadier flow posting, but you have seen that. For whatever reason, Windlyn is close to 500 members which I think is great. But, like a fitness club membership, whether you use it or not...you still have the same benefits available to you, its up to you whether you take advantage of what the membership has to offer and participate as an active member.

Postby Mousy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:07 am

hero
If you don't want to see the same people posting, invite more people to join and post.
We get more members and you get more variety. Everyone wins.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 11:37 pm

Postby Maro » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:52 am

I have to agree with mousy, when people say there's "too many of the same" people posting i tend to tell them if they don't like it they can get more people to join or post more themselves to help get others to post around. /nodnod/

Postby Hero » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 am

I've invited people before, they lose interest after a day or 3.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 1:37 am

Postby Diana » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, Hero. If you have suggestions for what would make the site more interesting, we're always interested in them. :)

Site Admin

Next

Return to Spam!