Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

I'm sorry that I am gone.

Moderator: Ryvvi

I'm sorry that I am gone.

Postby Sans » Wed May 11, 2016 7:50 pm

You may or may not have noticed my absence. I'm stopping by to explain myself.
The night of Tuesday I was admitted to the ER. I will not release the reason for why. But, I am now bedridden and will be for a while until I am healed. I will not be on as much for this time. Maybe just once or twice a day if I'm lucky. I go out for my well being with my mother and stay by her side as I go through this. I will heal through this because I believe in myself. Thank you for your time. Goodnight, evening, or day.
I will smile through this time of pain. See you in the fourms, everyone! ❤

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 am

:L_Wing: Wishlist | they/them | Ducky :R_Wing:

Re: I'm sorry that I am gone.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Get well soon! :O

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Sans: I am so sad you are not doing well and ended up in the ER! I pray for a full recovery for you and hope that you will get the best of care. I am glad you have someone to take care of you and give you TLC (tender loving care). Get strong again soon!

Postby galled » Wed May 11, 2016 9:06 pm

So sorry to hear of your troubles. But thanks for letting us know. Hope things move swiftly and you get back to an even keel soon!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Sans » Wed May 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. I might use this thread as a way to let you all know what my current state is. I'm mostly in bed but as I said I still go out from time to time. I'm not able to go on desktop and that's a reason for my posting bring less frequent. This might take weeks or months of healing but I am sure I will be okay with all this loving support. Thank you.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 11, 2016 10:46 pm

I hope we can brighten your day! Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Postby galled » Wed May 11, 2016 10:47 pm

We're here for support and companionship! :) Windlyn can definitely make time fly too. We might even make you laugh from time to time as well. We'll be here when you're ready and able!

Server Administrator

Postby Sans » Wed May 11, 2016 10:53 pm

I'm so thankful that all of you care about me and my wellbeing. I feel ill but my spirits are high and I'm determined to stay in a good mood through all my pain. I just hope I don't have to go to the ER again... it was hard to sleep with the heart monitor on. So many stickers on my chest! I haven't been getting a lot of sleep even out of the ER though...

Postby Akuyi » Thu May 12, 2016 3:26 am

Oh noes, get better soon! But it's cool to hear you try to keep your mood up! I know it sometimes can be hard to stay optimistic and I have a lot of respect for people who do. I'm crossing my fingers for you. :O

Oh, if it helps, I could tell you this really lame joke. It sadly is the only joke I manage to remember.
[+] SPOILER
There are these two muffins and they're chilling in an oven.
One of the muffins says: "Gosh, we're in an oven!"
And the other replies: "Holy shit, a talking muffin!"

Yeah, I warned you that it's lame. xD

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Sans » Sun May 15, 2016 5:41 pm

I've made a smooth recovery. Thank you for caring everyone.
My emotions are a little shaken though. I couldn't stay happy all the time, sadly.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun May 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Sans, sleep is VERY important - sleep deprivation can affect the emotions and keep one from thinking clearly as well as affect us physically.I big factor in managing stress is getting enough sleep. I learned that from first hand experience.
No one is "happy all the time" but happiness, or rather contentment, is a choice - a choice to try to make the best decision we can and be content in that. Often we get distracted and caught up in the emotional and can't see clearly and that's what leads to the downhill spiral. I hope you have support of people around you that can help you to make the right decisions and be a positive influence and that you get the medical treatment that you need.

Postby Sans » Sun May 15, 2016 8:18 pm

I'm getting back to the right track. I'm on new meds and i'm just having a hard time adjusting to them. I'll be fine with time. I'll distract myself with dolls.
I like teaching people about this hobby so if anyone wants to learn about my precious children you can PM me and I can ramble off for hours. Teaching people about it usually makes me feel better...

Postby Ryvvi » Tue May 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Feel better soon! having a hobby you can do in bed (lol) is so good when you get sick though~! Whenever im bedridden i read like 500% more. Havent tried dolls as a hobby yet though

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:10 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Return to Spam!