Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

Follow the Wandering soul

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Follow the Wandering soul

Postby Bassy » Fri May 05, 2017 12:31 pm

i think so. But idk about the rules and such

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm

then again...why would you want to get married at 16!?!?

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 7:17 am

Postby Bassy » Sat May 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Some teens think they're ready to get married. Which tbh, I don't think they're ready. It's basically the beginning of knowing what love really is.

Postby galled » Sat May 06, 2017 1:48 pm

I think many at that age would be due to an attempt to escape something at home. Not a good reason for sure.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Sun May 07, 2017 12:13 am

love is much more then just "feelings"

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 6:17 am

Postby Bassy » Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 am

That's why when I have kids, I'm never letting them ever date until they're 16. That seems reasonable to me for them to start dating.

Postby Gingerale » Sun May 07, 2017 10:50 am

I think our modern idea of "dating" got screwed. There is nothing wrong with doing activities as a group - you see how the person interacts socially and can determine if you like to do the same activities and have the same interests. So much drama when people start dating too early.
I am so upset with the "child" brides in other countries where the young girls are married off to these old guys and treated like property instead of people with value. I understand centuries ago people died off younger and there was a need to repopulate and no other choices basically for a woman's survival - but the young women today have choices and opportunities.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 am

I feel most teens who want to get married do so because they got pregnant by them because young teens want babies and don't want to wait for the appropriate time.

Postby Gingerale » Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 am

they get pregnant and then reality sets in and they discover it wasn't what they thought it would be and because they weren't ready to have children mentally they are generally irresponsible and neglectful, sometimes abusive and the children suffer and hence society suffers.
[+] SPOILER
Even with a good family support system it is difficult. A woman's body goes through so many changes in pregnancy and the fatigue and emotional changes and postpartum depression that can occur, the sacrifices you have to do to care for the child, no one tells you about, or if they do you don't realize the other parent may not be as committed in the care and upraising. And if you adopt you still have the emotional drain and sacrifices for caring for a lifeform that is totally depend on you. So, if you get pregnant too early I have seen people get resentful with their kids and in the news you see parents killing their children to get out of the situation.

Abstain or use Birth control. ALWAYS use birth control and don't EVER let anyone talk you into having sex without it until you are ready to have children and be a family. Don't put yourself into a position where you may be considering abortion - abortion is NOT a form of birth control.

Stay in groups, don't walk alone in the middle of the night, don't put yourself in compromising situations, don't get drunk or drugged out so that you aren't able to control what you are doing or what is being done to you.

Postby Bassy » Sun May 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Plus the idea of love is not the same for teenagers. They're more jealous, they act out the actual stereotypes because it's on social media. It's the cool.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun May 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Looking at some of the baby boomer generation getting remarried so many times or just having affairs...I wonder if we ever grow up?

Postby Bassy » Sun May 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Population is gonna be a paroblem soon for the U.S.

Postby Gingerale » Sat May 13, 2017 10:03 am

mainly in the cities - there is land space in the country - just not enough water everywhere to support growth.

Postby Bassy » Sat May 13, 2017 10:32 am

Plus cities rent and cost of living is extremely higher than smaller towns and country places. People moved to the cities because there were factory jobs in the industrial revolution specifically.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat May 13, 2017 10:45 am

and for convenience of being able to walk and shop or take a public transit instead of having to drive yourself. Costs of vehicles and their up keep has always been a deterrent.

PreviousNext

Return to Spam!