Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

Follow the Wandering soul

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Follow the Wandering soul

Postby Bassy » Sat May 13, 2017 11:06 am

My boss judged me for having my car "ripped off" because I have a year 2002 for the type of car I have. I don't have the luxury to buy a nice enough car without any problems. I was tired of looking and it was only 3100 dollars for the final price (sales price of like 2900).

I don't live in a large city like New York, or vegas, etc. But I did rely on a cab when I was in the city of my college. They had cabs. Cheap, but I wish I had more convenience of having my own car.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 8:54 pm

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat May 13, 2017 11:24 am

Having your own vehicle is a plus but in the city the cost of parking is astronomically high. If I am paying $25/day average for parking everyday I would consider other transportation options. Thankfully I don't live in the city.

I hope your boss wasn't mean. The cost of your vehicle seems very reasonable. I know here Toyota and Honda sometimes offer 0% financing so all you need to do is come up with the down payment.But you still have to have insurance coverage and that is a week's wage never mind gas, repairs, upkeep...
I never picture cabs being cheap. Anytime I have been in one it cost me like $20-$30.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 6:54 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Your boss shouldn't be judging you for your car. You worked hard for that car and it wasn't paid for by parents. Like a young college student is going to have the funds to buy the latest models or whatever.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat May 13, 2017 7:15 pm

You've had some set backs with your car Bassy but you should be proud that you managed to get this far ahead inspite of having to save your money etc. Next time the boss "teases" you about your car ask him for a raise so you can put it into a different car then! :wink:

Postby Bassy » Sun May 14, 2017 5:55 am

He was saying that one of my co workers got a 2011 car for $500 because of the transmission. (I don't necessarily like her) But I wasn't looking for a brand new car, plus my nsurance is probably cheaper than hers.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:29 am

Yeah, then theres the cost she would have paid to fix the transmission. And, of course, insurance. She could have spent twice the amount she got the car for on repairs. Whereas you spent $3100 on a car that was ready to drive.

Postby Gingerale » Mon May 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Monkeygirl is right, by the time you added the cost of transmission etc it would have been possibly more then the car yo bought - and why is 2011 having transmission problems already!? (Not a good sign in my opinion)

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Got to look at your options and then do what's best for you!

Postby Bassy » Tue May 30, 2017 5:20 am

Update on my soul, is sick as a dog. For the past week I''ve been getting sick from meds and It's not fun. It ll started from a panic attack, which I wish never had happened. A panic over nothing, my body was just stressed.

Postby galled » Tue May 30, 2017 1:32 pm

So sorry you're not feeling well. If you think your meds are the cause, you need to discuss it with your Dr. ASAP. Sometimes meds are worse for you than the thing that got you on the meds in the first place. Be an active patient and question things that don't seem right. Your Dr. should be understanding and either suggest a fix or explain things, but remember you are the ultimate authority on what you accept or not. You and your doctor are partners in your health care and you both work together towards that goal. If not, you should seek a new doctor.

Hope you feel better soon!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Bassy » Tue May 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Well today I just have a headache, nothing real major. I think it was because I been taking my meds at different times, which could be causing it as well. But I am keeping an eye out for it.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue May 30, 2017 6:22 pm

you and your sister both get panic attacks... I am so sorry that life was difficult growing up for you...I hope you will find ways to master the defenselessness that the panic brings. Do relaxation techniques work for you at all?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Mine comes when my anxiety gets too high.

I know mine goes away after having a moment to breathe.

It gets worse doubled with stress. For me, anyway.

Postby Gingerale » Tue May 30, 2017 7:51 pm

The unfortunate part of an anxiety attack is when you feel like you are going to pass out.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 pm

Postby galled » Tue May 30, 2017 10:50 pm

The 10-Minute Trick That Can Help You Silence Anxious Thoughts

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/10-minute- ... 13427.html

Server Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Spam!