Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

Follow the Wandering soul

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Follow the Wandering soul

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm

are you expecting a proposal?

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 3:04 pm

Postby Bassy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:24 am

Nahh not any time soon. I was playing Sims 4 a lot at the time. He is crazy for his girlfriend, which is now a deceased because she died in the bathroom, being locked in the bathroom. His first wife died of laughter.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:38 am

Lol, locked in the bathroom?

Postby Bassy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:59 am

I tried to create drama. I am thinking about killing off his first ex wife. I messed up, his second wife died of laughter.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 pm

I'm glad real life is not like that.

Postby Bassy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:50 am

I wouldn't do that lol.

Story time!

So the past few days have been crazy. So the night before I moved in to my dorm, I was hanging out with a friend, eating at a chicken place. It was a nice meal we had. So, while we were going back to my car, I had found out that I had locked my keys in my car. Oh what a wonderful night. My friend, thank you god, had triple A and he called them. Took them quite a while to get to where I am. So I got my keys and went home.

I finished packing the last few things and head on to bed. This is the scary part. I NEVER SLEPT. Not even 20 mins. So I stayed up all night and I had to drive. I started to feel a panic attack coming. I was feeling sick, and just uncomfortable. I took one of the meds I still had, now having one more. I calmed down a little later after I got to school. After my dad left, I got me something to eat. When I came back , this is the fun part, I got locked out of the building. The Power went out. UGH. Also have to mention I have to work that day too. I called one of the RA I think she was, she was the desk worker for that day. She called someone to let me in. No power, no elevator. I took the stairs to the 7th floor to find out no handle.....(Okay, there was work being done over the summer. The contractors took it off and never put it back on.) I went to the lobby and I said that I couldn't open the door. There was a little hole I could pull but it was locked. She aid I had to unlock it with my keys, but there is no handle or lock. So we had to call someone to let me in. The guy had to call someone who was 45 mins away. It is hot in the building, so no A/C. Then later some guy came in 10 mins so that was good. He let me in.

I couldn't sleep since it was so hot. My phone was dying so I couldn't set an alarm really. So when I was on my way to work, I stopped to get me an energy drink. I still haven't slept. I was even a few minutes late to work. So I guess it wasn't too bad. (BTW the power came back on right at the time my alarm would've went off) I did sleep that night so it made me happy.

That was my moving day for ya. My luck was certainly thin.

Postby Gingerale » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:12 am

for real ???!!! I thought you were writing a story/story at first! what are the odds on that -

here's a helpful suggestion: keep the spare valet key in your wallet or something that you ALWAYS carry with you, just in case. Put an emergency bag in your trunk for spare tire fix it and an emergency snack kind of thing and buy the POWER ALL charger that allows you to jump start your vehicle without having another vehicle AND charge your phone! So if you have no power you have a back up charger. (Ask for one for your birthday next month).

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 2:04 pm

Postby galled » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:04 am

Holy smokes! That was quite a day!!

On the bright side, the rest of your year will be much better since it would be impossible to have a another string of unfortunate events like that!

I'll second the battery jump starter although if you locked your keys in the car, you wouldn't be able to get that either...

I used to keep one of those magnetic key holders/cases on the bottom of my car with a spare key. AAA has a service that they'll make a spare key out of credit card material for members for free. It sounds flimsy, but it actually works in an emergency. Of course it won't help you if you have one of those chip keys, but for most older vehicles it's wonderful if you ever lock your keys in the car.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Bassy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:38 am

Well my dad was thinking about putting my spare key where the hood of the wheels is to hook it on somehow where it won't fall off. I don't really have a wallet I am using, My phone has a wallet in it. I just trying to find the best wallet to use. Mine is falling apart and I don't like it lol. I have no money to spend so I have to wait.

Postby galled » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:22 am

You can usually find those magnetic key boxes at the dollar store. It keeps the key clean and secure. Some where under the hood is a good place for it if you can open the hood of your car from the outside. I know someone that kept the key in the gas door, but that doesn't seem safe to me... I think it would be too easy for someone to stumble upon it.

Server Administrator

Postby Gingerale » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:52 pm

add it to the birthday and Christmas list -

Postby Bassy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:50 am

It will be done....maybe...at some point lol.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:49 pm

ya, sometimes we don't realize the extra steps that need to be taken until we go through something.

Postby Of the Stars » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:25 pm

What an awful day :(
I'm glad you're ok.

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Postby Gingerale » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:48 pm

I hope your days have been going better since all this

PreviousNext