Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

Follow the Wandering soul

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Follow the Wandering soul

Postby Bassy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 pm

I'm never sick.... like barely ever. I don't really know what happened. I had a headache, a short headache, that was around my eye and it wouldn't go away. I was uncomfortable. I was a little hungry so I went and got something to eat. And something a little sweet because my hands were a bit shakey. Nope. Didn't work, and threw up. I did this a lot last year when I was under immense, amount of stress. I didn't feel too stressed out. Though I had a lot of tests this week. They're all done with. But after I threw up, I felt better. I hate those days.

Now I am facing a dilemma. I am choosing a book for geography and I can't decide between which one I should read.
1. A World Without Us (as in humans)
Click Here for more info from goodreads
2. Kivalina: A Climate Change Story
Click Here for more info from goodreads

No worries, the site is safe. You can also preview the beginning by clicking preview under the picture of the book on the left hand side. I'm thinking about the Climate Change one. But Interesting to know what will happen when humans are extinct. I need a second opinion before feb. 22.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 pm

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 pm

without looking at your links...a world without humans might give you more poetic license as there is not as much documentation on how life was before humans in our historical research and a world without humans is almost apocalyptic so the possibilities have been imagined by writers already that you could feed off of.

Climate change has been researched enough to show the cycles our climate goes through ( think tropics in the Arctic) and the effects it has had on the Earth's ecosystem. So if you are doing a research paper besides the book you have to read that might be worth considering.

Which are you more interested in? Would the climate book enhance your understanding and benefit you for the field you are going into?

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 10:04 am

Postby Bassy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:02 pm

The first one is interesting, but the way it is written, it's less appealing. The second one is pretty interesting learning about more than just climate change, It involves government. It's more of a storytelling.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:05 pm

will the second one benefit you for future Parks job? Probably, especially if you decide to move up into management and have to deal with the government in deciding what is done with parks. You'd already have had some understanding then.

Postby Bassy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:05 pm

I am so worried. I cannot find my wallet.... it's in my dorm, I'm for sure... its literally NO WHERE...

This was supposed to be a good day....

Postby Diana » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Did you call places you went to the day you lost it?
If you do, and ask for your wallet, it is almost 100% guaranteed you find it when you get back into your dorm. ;P

Site Admin

Postby Bassy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:24 pm

I checked nearly everywhere. I had to get in my dorm by swiping my ID which is in my wallet. So It has to be in my dorm. I checked my last class as well. I just don't know where else to look

Postby Bassy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:07 pm

Well I found it, THANK GOD. It was under my covers, but I took off my blankets. pillows, and I didn't see a single bump. I felt it at my feet. Makes me so happy! ^_^.

Since with the new items, I would love to have nerdy clothes. I been trying to look professional and school-like lol. Just if there were glasses lol.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:55 pm

I am so glad you found it! I find retracing steps helps to remind me, not all the time though.

Postby Gingerale » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:53 pm

sometimes we just need to shake everything out

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 9:04 am

Postby Kyndreth » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:55 am

What're you trying to do to look more professional?

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 am

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 pm

"I would love to have nerdy clothes. I been trying to look professional and school-like lol. Just if there were glasses lol."

Bassy, I thought you meant you personally - irl - were wanting to dress more "nerdy" - did you mean the Windlyn items? heeheehee ...next time there is an item contest draw glasses (but how would you be able to have them for all the eye item types?

Postby murmurlade » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:37 pm

trial and error, testing and making them sorta big.
shir and i always thought it was hilarious that we have a glasses tab but no actual glasses :P

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:04 am

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 pm

we have sunglasses...

Postby Kyndreth » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:01 pm

How many sunglasses options have we gotten? I'd like a hipster look and a nerdy librarian look, thanks :P

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Spam!