Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

lol

Moderator: Ryvvi

lol

Postby Ina » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:30 pm

didnt expect to lose interest in this place so quickly
gotta love that depression and other things but i might piss some people off so ima keep my mouth closed there ;)

i dont even care enough to really try to go fishing anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:11 am

Re: lol

Postby Mousy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Awwww... That Darn Depression!

Good thing it didn't stop you from making a snarky post though!

comes in waves amiright?

Edit-
please don't use depression as an excuse to be rude. Everyone struggles with something and everyone has daily battles.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:11 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby galled » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Do you have pet yet or have you played doughnuts? I'm addicted to both!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 2:11 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm

[+] SPOILER
is it depression, is it your subconscious telling you there are things in real life that require your attention? :wink: This isn't a fast paced action site and isn't meant to be so it can be slower at some times.

If you are trying to just distract yourself then it would be easy to lose interest in anything because distraction is just avoidance and can easily turn into boredom and restlessness.
For me the attraction of this site is that a few of us are able to share in the realization of a dream of one person ( who is still under 20) working to teach herself to build her own avatar website and to be able to watch and participate as the story unfolds. I find that inspiring. There is also an opportunity for people to share their own art work and creativity on here.

Ina, it's up to you how committed you want to be and whether you want to be on daily or just pop on once in awhile. Either way most of us are happy to chat. Just check back for future events if you mainly want the items and say hello and keep us posted on how you are doing. There's no cost to you on here. I still keep up with my Webkinz because I hate to give up everything I built up but I only check on there now during holiday event times to keep my account active and see what is new. But if you do decide to quit then please think about donating your items to Akuyi's charity thread. I'd suggest a hiatus first though before you decide to give it all up in case you want to continue. I don't know if there is any expiration to your account like some sites?

But, if you struggle with depression know that there is help for it if you truly want to commit to getting out of the slump and there is hope irl if you are serious about finding out what the underlying problem is and acting on fixing it. Loses of any kind are difficult to bear alone and I know you mentioned you have had sadness in your life lately.Try to find someone in your life you find comfortable talking about your struggles with, sometimes a Grandparent is good for that or a friend. Take some time to interact and laugh with friends and family irl. Laughter is great medicine for the heart and soul.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 2:11 am

Postby Of the Stars » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 am

We'll be here whenever you feel like posting. You could also just play the games if you wanted to.
Take care Ina.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 4:11 am

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Postby Polaris » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Ina

Don't hesitate to post about having a rough day or something. Everyone here is seriously, seriously helpful and won't judge. Depression is tough, I feel ya, and I usually find myself using humor (sometimes it's a little too dark, but my friends have become accustomed to it) to cope, too. Like Lemon said, it really helps to talk to someone, maybe to a friend you trust or finding a counselor/therapist. If not, then you can always rant/vent here and there'll be someone who understands or is willing to listen.

I know it's tough to remain positive, and it's tempting to let yourself wallow in negative feelings, but you can't let those negative things get to you. If you do, you'll only end up hurting yourself more and driving yourself deeper into the ground. I really shouldn't be talking since I do the same things to myself, but I guess you could take it as advice from someone who's kinda in the same boat. Yeah, depression ain't pretty. But neither is life, sometimes. You'll always have your ups and downs, you'll fall down and it'll hurt, but what matters at the end of the day is how you pick yourself up again.

Also, I don't mean to assume anything but here's this if you ever feel like you might do something, y'know: 1-800-273-8255
It can be scary to call the first couple of times, but talking to someone really does help. Trust me, I know.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:11 am

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Return to Spam!