Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

What are you currently watching?

Moderator: Ryvvi

What are you currently watching?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Like the "what are you currently listening to" thread, instead, you say what you're currently watching...

As for me, right now, in this very moment, I'm giving Yuri!!! on Ice another go since I wasn't giving it a fair chance the first time I tried to watch it.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 pm

Re: What are you currently watching?

Postby Diana » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:59 pm

I just finished day 6 of the January Grand Sumo event!
Boy were there a lot of falls into the audience today!

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 pm

Postby galled » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Hawaii Five-0 (cue theme music!)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby TheBeeWitch » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:53 am

Rewatching Rick and Morty~ :grin:!

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:21 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Rick and Morty, awesome!

I might rewatch it again sometime as well.

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:38 am

I started watching The OA on Netflix. I'm only on episode 3 but it's pretty good so far.
I'm also watching March Comes in Like a Lion. I'm a few episodes into that as well. I have my tissues ready.

Postby Polaris » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:46 am

Currently watching Ali Wong: Baby Cobra!

Love her jokes, especially how she brings up risque topics like jungle asian vs fancy asian. It's funny, but also is an eye opener, especially about asian interracial discrimination

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:21 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:11 am

I love historical dramas so I am watching "Victoria" ( who stars "clara" from Dr. Who) and "The Crown" ( who stars Matt Smith who incidentally was one of the Drs on "Dr, Who)

What I am finding I am doing is watching the show then researching to see how close to the truth it is. Which on the series "Victoria" it is implementing actual events just not in the actual time frame that they happened.

Anyone else watching those series? Anyone have any other suggestions for historical dramas?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:47 pm

I watch Death in Paradise....... how can a place so small always have someone turning up dead!?!?

Postby Of the Stars » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:49 pm

I've watched some of The Crown! It's really good. My s.o. and I were looking some things up about the show too.

Currently watching A Series of Unfortunate Events. I'm really enjoying it, I think they did a great job on it so far although I never read the source materiel.
I'm also catching up on Critical Role and continuing watching March Comes in Like a Lion.

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Postby MeatVegetable » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:45 am

Lately a lot of Issac Arthur on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipe ... Ujx6grh54g

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:55 am

A series of Unfortunate events is the movie? Or did they make it a t.v. series? I watched the movie but don't remember it too well since it has been awhile.

I'm waiting for the "Viking" series to come back on.
[+] SPOILER
Viking Ragnar Lothbrok is a young farmer and family man who is frustrated by the policies of Earl Haraldson, his local chieftain who sends his Viking raiders east to the Baltic states and Russia, whose residents are as poor as the Norsemen. Ragnar wants to head west, across the ocean, to discover new civilizations. With assistance from his friend Floki, Ragnar builds a faster, sleeker fleet of boats to help him make it to the Western world. Through the years Ragnar, who claims to be a direct descendant of the god Odin, continues to struggle with Earl until the two face each other in a final battle for supremacy. Following that, Ragnar goes on a search for new lands to conquer.

My favorite character is Ragnar's first wife Lagertha and I anxiously await when they highlight her. She is an inspiration: strong, committed, devoted Mother, she trains the women ( think Amazon women), fights in there with the men but also oozes with beauty and grace and is in no way stupid or ignorant.
[+] SPOILER
Lagertha is the first wife of Ragnar Lothbrok. She is an Earl, a strong shield-maiden and a force to be reckoned with. She has always fought in the shield-wall alongside the men. Although fate has pulled her apart from Ragnar, it seems that the gods must have a plan to bring them back together, where they belong.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:23 pm

I also watch some of the super hero shows but lately have been disappointed with them.

Postby Cloudy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:16 pm

since OUAT looks like it won't be renwed for a 7th season D: (Once Upon a Time),
i've been binge rewatching the Galavant series

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:21 pm

Check these out!
VOCALOID Cosplay & Chat

Stay chill

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:31 pm

Never heard of the Galavant series before now but just looked it up :
[+] SPOILER
an epic musical comedy fairy tale. A dashing hero named Galavant embarks on a quest to restore his "happily ever after" when he loses Madalena, the love of his life, to King Richard. Galavant is prepared to use many skills to win back his beautiful lady and avenge her, but he is surprised by the twists and turns he encounters along the way. As Galavant's adventures continue, he makes startling discoveries about those he held dear and forms new, unexpected bonds.

I'd be up to giving it a try - is it more of a spoof? Is there a lot of singing?

Next

Return to Spam!