Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

Arc's Post-A-Lot

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Arc's Post-A-Lot

Postby Arc » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:58 am

Another day, another dollar. o';

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 9:55 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:37 am

another day, another opportunity

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 7:55 am

Postby galled » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:34 am

Having stuff to look forward to are critical to well-being. Yay!

Ooo, drawing classes sound interesting! Can you tell us a little about what you're doing? Is it online, in person, what kind of art craft (digital, traditional, etc.) and/or subject matter?

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Arc » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:38 am

galled wrote:Having stuff to look forward to are critical to well-being. Yay!

Ooo, drawing classes sound interesting! Can you tell us a little about what you're doing? Is it online, in person, what kind of art craft (digital, traditional, etc.) and/or subject matter?

I signed up for a figure drawing and anatomy class at the local arts center where we draw live models. It's in person, and it's set up like how my drawing classes were back in college. :3 So far in the class we've only used graphite, but I believe we'll use other mediums in the other courses down the road. Over the past year or so I've been trying to find ways to re-teach myself the fundamentals of art since a lot of it didn't stick from college or I didn't understand them at the time. ^^;

Postby Arc » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:29 am

I've had a lingering headache for about 3 days now. @-@ No amount of pills, sleep, caffeine, or anything has helped.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:49 am

Too much caffeine or withdrawals from it can cause a headache.

Dehydration can cause head aches.

Be careful you are staying hydrated with electrolytes, which you can get in certain foods like banana or watermelon, or in nuts or seeds (look at the label for potassium, magnesium etc) as well as hydrating fluids.

Dehydration is the cause of many ailments. If your mouth feels dry or you feel thirsty chances are you are already dehydrated. I am presently working on ways to stay hydrated to see if it relieves issues I am having.

Postby galled » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:42 pm

Sorry to hear about the headaches. :(

Other things to check; blood pressure, and temperature (all kinds of bugs going around now it seems).

Hope you feel better soon!

Server Administrator

Postby galled » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:00 pm

Arc wrote:I signed up for a figure drawing and anatomy class at the local arts center where we draw live models. It's in person, and it's set up like how my drawing classes were back in college. :3 So far in the class we've only used graphite, but I believe we'll use other mediums in the other courses down the road. Over the past year or so I've been trying to find ways to re-teach myself the fundamentals of art since a lot of it didn't stick from college or I didn't understand them at the time. ^^;

Hey, that sounds wonderful! I bet it'll all come back to you shortly. ;)

And even better, with in-person classes you'll meet some new people with the same interests as yourself! :cheer:

Server Administrator

Postby Arc » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:38 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Too much caffeine or withdrawals from it can cause a headache.

Dehydration can cause head aches.

Be careful you are staying hydrated with electrolytes, which you can get in certain foods like banana or watermelon, or in nuts or seeds (look at the label for potassium, magnesium etc) as well as hydrating fluids.

Dehydration is the cause of many ailments. If your mouth feels dry or you feel thirsty chances are you are already dehydrated. I am presently working on ways to stay hydrated to see if it relieves issues I am having.

Hmm, I wonder if it's dehydration then? o': I haven't been drinking much water lately. Have you noticed any relief from your water consumption? :3

galled wrote:Sorry to hear about the headaches. :(

Other things to check; blood pressure, and temperature (all kinds of bugs going around now it seems).

Hope you feel better soon!

I didn't know a bug was going around, but I did leave work early because I felt like crap. @~@

You guys stay healthy out there! :3

Postby Arc » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:05 am

Ugh, I feel so anxious and restless today. @~@ Can't focus...

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:09 am

When I feel like that I try to eat protein & stay away from the sweets. For me it is an indication I need to eat something healthy ... even snack on some nuts helps.

It could also be your body is fighting something... again, dehydration is key...have some green tea, might help.

Hope you don't get sick!

Postby Arc » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:20 am

Thank you for the tips! ^^

Postby galled » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:31 am

Arc wrote:Ugh, I feel so anxious and restless today. @~@ Can't focus...

I find that too much caffeine and sugar (or a combo of that and not enough good stuff) makes me feel like that. The older I get, the old "you are what you eat" remarkably becomes truer and truer! :cheer:

Server Administrator

Postby Arc » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:58 am

^ Hmm, that's interesting. I might have to experiment with cutting back on both to see what happens. :'O

Another day, another headache. I fear it could potentially become a migraine.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:57 pm

My friend gets the migraines where she has to stay in a dark room. Thankfully, although I get head aches, I have never gotten migraines.

Do you get migraines often? Do you know what pattern yours seem to follow if you do?

PreviousNext

Return to Spam!