Got nothing to do? Want to spam? You can post just about anything here.

Jax's Endless Mumbling

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Jax's Endless Mumbling

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 am

Are you more upset for being slighted when you feel you didn't deserve it - and worried how others will interpret that or worried about losing the friendship? Because your true friends will stick by you or at least ask you whats up and give you a chance to defend/explain yourself.I haven't done the whole social media stuff,its gotten out of control with too much drama and it becomes like a garbage dump because people fail to remember feelings get hurt very easily. I'd say unless something changes that persons friendship is not worth your time and effort, you can be civil but you don't have to be friends. Now, if everyone starts blocking you then maybe you need to look at your behavior...but it sounds like that is not the case. Concentrate on the friendships you do have.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 6:05 am

Postby Jax. » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:02 am

@Lemon
I talked to my friend Faine about it and apparently the "friend" was talking crap about me, so Im going to forget about him really, people like that don't really deserve the time u.u I'll always be happy about the friends I still have anyway, I know they'll support me ^^

In other, better news I finally get my GCSE results soon! And I finally got accepted into a roleplay on Feral Heart ; w ; I guess there's always got to be something to look forward to, just gotta look for it c:

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:05 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:31 am

Absolutely Jax! A good piece of advice to us all and congratulations on getting into Feral Heart! Yes, we all need that piece of hope and something good to look forward to, and if we look for it we can generally find it. Good luck! -

Postby Jax. » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 am

Thank you Lemon owo
I love your avatar by the way, very summery :3

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:43 am

Thank you Jax! I am on vacation and ready to have fun in the sun! ( well, even if I am not irl at least I have fun pretending my avatar is!). And I am imaging the water is warm like in Hawaii, Bahamas etc because our Ocean water is too cold for me - ok for building sandcastles but if you want to swim or surf then wear a wet suit for extra insulation.

Postby Jax. » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:32 am

Eep, forgot about this place again.... >.<

College enrolment in a few days, yay nervous excitement!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 am

Check out the college thread...obnce you get settled and know your routine the nervousness should abrade. Good luck getting all your classes - are you moving away for college? If so, have fun getting settled. Enjoy meeting new people!

Postby Jax. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:56 am

Got into college and met a fair few people, so I wont be totally alone ^^

Mainly though...
Wow
Until Dawn
That game, is crazy...
Horror story games are my weakness, and that game is just so perfect *w* I've never loved and hated a game so much in my life xD

Postby galled » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:43 pm

That's great news! One of the most valuable things you can get from school are the friends you make. Of course a friend is priceless, but anyone can become a connection in the future!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz