Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Item Suggestion

Re: Item Suggestion

Postby Akuyi » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:35 pm

A snowboard!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby npixelz » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:54 pm

A snowboard would be great! And skis! And ski poles! And snowshoes!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Akuyi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:21 pm

I think arm and leg mods would be really cool. Like, some shirt, jacket, boots or pants that give your avatar a different pose!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 pm

Postby npixelz » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Yeah, those would be awesome

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:02 pm

We could get some cyberpunk items like glowy swords. Kinda like light sabres, but in the shape of actual swords. A laser pistol as well, and a sci-fi helmet with a see through visor, plus a digital eye, also boots with a glow on the bottom and gloves that have a glowing circle on the back, maybe even a jacket with glow lines on it, or even wings that have glow lines on them.

Another idea for items is a knight helmet. Plus a lance, a spear, a crossbow, a mace, a broadsword, a scythe, a pitchfork, a dagger, a chest plate, and a knight helmet with the visor up.

Postby MissAutumn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:09 pm

Those sound like great ideas, npixelz. Cool avi btw.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm

Postby npixelz » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks, I was thinking something Tron-esque, or Tron Legacy-esque would be cool, hence the jackets with glow lines.

And thanks, your avie is pretty nice as well

Postby MissAutumn » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:55 am

It looks great and we'll put together. :)

Thank you. I put less thought into my current one.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm

Postby npixelz » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Thanks, I wasn't sure about the hat, but it grew on me.

It still looks good, though!

Re: Item Suggestio

Postby npixelz » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:09 pm

I don't know if these exist yet or not, but I think skeleton hands and skeletal wings would be cool. I think there's a skeleton mask, but I don't know about the hands and I'm almost certain the wings don't exist. Also a bone to hold in your hand would be nice

Also, more glasses options. Like a flame on one eye, that comes in different colours. Or a monocle. Or binoculars. Or even sunglasses!
And more face options. Like cats eyes! Pointy teeth! A third eye! A single eye as a cyclops! A single eye where the other one has a scar over it!

Postby npixelz » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:25 pm

I think sick masks that are traditionally worn in anime and manga. They're usually white, and are like the masks doctors wear. Also a bandage eyepatch. So like an eyepatch, but white and the patch is more square. Maybe even a white bandage similar to the eyepatch but on the cheek. And a head wrapped in bandages. And bandaged arms, and of corse bandaged legs. It could be part of a health related event, maybe to celebrate an important health related date or something. We could also have the doctor's stethoscope (if that's what it is), and the headband thing doctors wear on their heads, with the metal circle. Another item for a hand could be a syringe, with one syringe item having blood, and another being empty. Or even have different ones with different colours. The background could be a hospital building. And the wings! The wings could be covered in bandages! Or have bandages hanging off of them!

Postby npixelz » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:08 am

Ok, here's an idea. WILDLYN, basically expanding on the ideas for tails, have animal bases, animal ears, wings that sprout from your arms, animal faces and much more. And the event for them could be called Wildlyn (as mentioned above).

Also ninja outfits. Throwing stars, ninja headbands, ninja bandanas/scarves, kunai knives, etc.

Also gloves which no fingers, so you can see the fingers of the actual avatar, you know?

Postby npixelz » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:17 pm

Santa outfits. And reindeer outfits. Elf outfits as well.
So like, make an outfit like the girl on the right in this image;
[+] SPOILER

Like with the little hood thing, or whatever you wanna call it. I've always loved seeing those in anime
I know we have the voexal capes, but I want there to be pompoms and white fur on the bottom of the cape with a white collar on the top
Also Santa skirts, and elf shoes, and Santa dresses, etc

Postby npixelz » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:22 am

If we ever have that carnival in town again, and we can bob for apples, I suggest a face where the mouth has a tooth missing. The thing can say; "you bite into an apple but it's so hard a tooth falls out." or something. Another apple thing could be an apple partway in the mouth. Like; "you get an apple but you accidentally bit into it too hard and now it's stuck in your mouth." or something.

Postby khadijacandy » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:26 pm

Akuyi wrote:I think arm and leg mods would be really cool. Like, some shirt, jacket, boots or pants that give your avatar a different pose!

that would be really cool!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback