Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Guilds Feedback

Guilds Feedback

Postby Q-tea » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:40 am

I've been coming here for awhile and I think the feature that interested me the most were the guilds because I've always enjoyed the guilds on gaia. But even there the guilds were kind of forgotten in the development.

I know that the main focus is the forum because it's harder to promote activity if people keep to themselves. I would just like to see some improvement on the guilds in the future.

Threads: So far I've noticed that the only way to go back to the sub-forums is to go back on your browser, a link like: guild name > sub-forum > thread name would be useful.

Notifications: Maybe notify users of activities in the guild. It's hard to be active in them when people forget or don't know what's happening.

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 am

Re: Guilds Feedback

Postby Diana » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:33 pm

I haven't forgotten the guilds! They've just been put on a lower-priority for now. They have gotten some mild clean up, but it's about 50% of the way through. I had been working on standardizing layouts and backend code, but had to put it on hold for more pressing matters.

I'll look into getting back the breadcrumbs when I get a chance.

For notifications, the whole notifications system will be rebuilt in beta and all other notifications will be developed around that, so everything intermingles. :)

Site Admin

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 am

I sometimes forget this site is still in alpha mode...

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:38 am

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:20 am

I... have completely forgotten there were guilds on this site. Woops!
I should probably be a little more active in the artist academia. ovo But yea I agree that being notified would be nice!

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:38 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Return to Site Feedback