Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

More layers? ._.''

More layers? ._.''

Postby Chii » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:36 am

Hi!

Let me first tell you guys that I absolutely loooooooove all the items around here, especially the new sanchat ears ; w;

All the items are so well drawn and kudos to Diana for doing like everything by herself on that part :heart:

I do have a (quite big and time consuming...) suggestion of which I hope it will be implemented in the (near) future.

Is it possible to create more layers for the avatars? I mean, as of now, you can only equip 1 shirt, 1 skirt, 1 hat/ears, 1 of everything actually. I would really really enjoy it if it were possible to layer some items over and under eachother. o no I know it would cost a loooooot of time, but I would seriously enjoy the avatar making a lot more.

>_> Wish I could equip those cute lil cat ears with a headband or earmuffs. Gosh that would look so darn cute ; u;

So please? Consider this. It doesn't need to happen soon, I just hope you guys would think about the idea :)

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:35 am

Re: More layers? ._.''

Postby Akuyi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:32 am

I know, right?

I asked this before and Diana wrote a pretty lengthy reply in this thread, tldr: it was a design choice because they want to focus on simplicity and the items weren't made with layering in mind and it would look bad for most combinations.

It's being considered as a low priority feature right now I think. :o

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 1:35 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Chii » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:42 am

Awhh man :'c I'm so sad about this. Whyyyy T_T

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:56 am

I agree, it would be cool to say be able to equip the cape and the vest at the same time for example but we just have to be patient. Windlyn is Diana's project, her testing grounds so to speak where she is teaching herself how to do multiple types of programming and we in that interim I suppose are considered the lucky testers for her.

As Akuyi mentioned, I believe Diana said, in one of her responses to people's requests. it is a low priority because she is trying to get everything working first. But I believe she is open to suggestions for the site or if you let her know what you like best.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:35 pm

Postby Chii » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Okay, I do understand. I just really think it looks cool to add such a layering system. It just takes a lot of time and effort.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 pm

I agree...it would be cool...I think we just need to wait until all the other exciting updates have taken place...in the meantime we develop our creativity skills

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:35 pm

Postby Chii » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Yeah, I'm sure we can make nice avatars even with this system :3

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:30 pm

I'd be up for helping organizing each item into the categories when new layers do come out. It be "ears" "hats" "shirt" "vest" etc tags for each item. I don't know all the coding, only be able to say where each item could go. But for that I would need to know all the items. Right now I only can label what all I have. >_<

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:35 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Return to Site Feedback