Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Shop dropdown menu

Shop dropdown menu

Postby Akuyi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:03 am

I've been wondering for a while why only three of our six shops are in the shop dropdown menu. Okay, technically you can get to the Twice Handled Shoppe by just clicking on Shop, so maybe that's just a bit unintuitive. But even then S&S and Tippsberg are missing.

And Once Upawn a Time is in the menu, but not in the list on the shop page. :neutral:

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:28 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Re: Shop dropdown menu

Postby Diana » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 am

The dropdown has a few, important shops in it for quick access to particular pages; If I were to put every shop into the menu, it'd eventually get quite long. :)

Clicking "Shop" brings you to a "shopping mall" kind of thing; where you have access to every place that sells something on Windlyn. We bring up the Second Hand Shoppe first because it's the cheapo clothing store. :)
Hovering over "Shop" brings up shopping-related options. The two actual shops that show up in the dropdown are special-- the event shop and the special currency shop.

Once Upawn a Time isn't really a shop, because it doesn't sell things to users; but it's shopping related, so it doesn't get to be in the carousel of the "shopping mall", as we called it earlier, but it still lives in the shop dropdown.

Site Admin

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 9:28 am

Re: Shop dropdown menu

Postby Akuyi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:37 am

Ah okay. Thanks for the explanation!

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:28 pm

Return to Site Feedback