Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

[FR] Windlyn Monthly Items Release

[FR] Windlyn Monthly Items Release

Postby Fiel-kun » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Forgive me if this has topic has been suggested before. Mods, feel free to delete or lock this thread up :smile:

Alright on to my suggestion:

As you may all know, most avatar sites has this feature called "Monthly Items" where they release them in sets. For example a Cowboy Set, Galaxy Set, Yuletide set, etc...

It would be great if Windlyn could have this kind of monthly items release too. They can be bought using Feathers (for example 3K Feathers :Feather: a set?) or using the site's donation mode in the form of Wings :R_Wing:

What do you think?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 1:33 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm responsible for what I post.
You're responsible for what you understand.

| He/Him | Scorpio | Philippines +8 GMT |
:L_Wing: Play & Interact with my pets :R_Wing:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Re: [FR] Windlyn Monthly Items Release

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I'd have to think on the idea...I generally buy the set but if I didn't have enough feathers then I might want to buy the items separate...are you suggesting they could be purchased either way?

The events are usually a set or themed items to the event. I also like to buy multiples of some but not so many of others so I'd like to make sure I had that option. Are you suggesting past items be sold as sets with the wing currency? But some people are younger and can't purchase the wing currency irl so I am wondering how that would go?

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:33 pm

Postby Fiel-kun » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Event items and the one I'm suggesting about - the Special Monthly Items release are completely two different things.

For the Special Monthly Items, the users can have an option if they want to buy it in full set or separately.

To put it simply, just look at Gaia Online's special monthly items so that you can have an idea on what I'm talking about :)

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 1:33 pm

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:15 am

Kingdom of Knuffel has monthly items as well
One is for Troth Tokens, which are gained day by day
The other is for Fairy Coins, the buyable currency
You can trade FC/wings for food points/feathers, so if they save up, they can trade for them
KofK also has items that are FC that stick around for ~4 months at a time, but that's not what you're talking about

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 11:33 pm

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:10 pm

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion! It would be really cool if Windlyn could have even more themed sets of items. Unfortunately, we really don't have the man power to make special item sets in addition to the event items we make every month. It's definitely on our idea board for when we get bigger. :)

Site Admin

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:33 pm

Return to Site Feedback