Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

A few minor things

A few minor things

Postby Akuyi » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:33 pm

A few minor things that have been bugging me for a while:
  • ✔ The unread threads button in the side pane. If there are unread threads, it reads "X unread threads"; if there aren't, it reads "No unread posts"
  • It would be cool to have a preview button for the profile "About me" section.
  • On the guestbook on my profile: If I click the Quick Reply button and then on Full Editor I will get the error "The requested usergroup does not exist."
  • Does anyone even use guestbooks? :neutral:
  • ✔ It would be cool if the board automatically changed the time to and from daylight saving time or at least reminded us that DST is about to start or end so that we can change it in our settings if we want. Otherwise the timestamps will suddenly be an hour off until we notice by chance.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:36 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Re: A few minor things

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Akuyi wrote:It would be cool if the board automatically changed the time to and from daylight saving time or at least reminded us that DST is about to start or end so that we can change it in our settings if we want. Otherwise the timestamps will suddenly be an hour off until we notice by chance.

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:36 am

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Re: A few minor things

Postby murmurlade » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:18 pm

also

• going to forums > my posts doesn't list threads in order of you last posting in them. rather, it's basically a replica of unread threads, especially if you post in everything xD

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:36 pm

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Return to Site Feedback